|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||11.10 Content Update|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 11.20|
The Harpoon Gun is a Battle Royale. It has a headshot multiplier of 2x and uses Hooks as ammo. It is good for close to medium ranges, but is ineffective at longer ranges, as it won't reach the target. It can be used to "yoink" players to the user's position, including teammates. The Harpoon Gun can also be used for rapid fishing, but only in fishing spots. It uses Hooks.utility item and weapon in
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
The Harpoon Gun is obtainable from Chests, Floor Loot, Supply Llamas and Fishing Barrels.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the third item to use Hooks as ammo. The other two weapons that use Hooks are the Grappler and the Batman Grapnel Gun.
- This is also the first weapon that uses Hooks as ammo to deal damage to players.
- As it has a structure damage of 150, it can instantly break fully built wood walls.
- You can earn an achievement, "YOINK!", by eliminating an opponent immediately after pulling them with the Harpoon Gun.
- This gun can be used to grab items that are on the ground like the Fishing Rod.
- The Harpoon Gun was added without any information from Epic Games.
- If put in an item spawner in creative mode, it will spawn Harpoon guns with 15 shots instead of 10.
- As of 2/14/2020 Harpoon Guns travel a maximum of 34m.
- It is reloaded when you are eliminated in Team Rumble.
References[edit | edit source]