|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||11.10 Content Update|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 11.20|
The Harpoon Gun is a Rare weapon in Battle Royale that was added in Patch 11.10. It is good for close to medium ranges, but is ineffective at longer ranges, as it won't reach the target. It can be used to "yoink" players to the user's position, including teammates. The Harpoon Gun can also be used for rapid fishing, but only in fishing spots. It uses Hooks.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availabity[edit | edit source]
The Harpoon Gun is obtainable from Chests, Floor Loot, Supply Llamas and Fishing Barrels.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the third item to use Hooks as ammo. The other two weapons that use Hooks are the Grappler and the Batman Grapnel Gun.
- This is also the first weapon that uses Hooks as ammo to deal damage to players.
- As it has a structure damage of 150, it can instantly break fully built wood walls.
- You can earn an achievement, "YOINK!", by killing an opponent immediately after pulling them with the Harpoon Gun.
- This gun can be used to grab items that are on the ground
- The Harpoon Gun was added without any information from Epic Games.
- If put in an item spawner in creative mode, it will spawn Harpoon guns with 15 shots instead of 10.
References[edit | edit source]