Happy Hamlet was an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates D9, west of Lucky Landing and south of Shifty Shafts. It was a large Scandinavian town, or hamlet, in the snow biome. It replaced the map coordinates of Flush Factory in Season 7.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on houses and buildings, visit Happy Hamlet/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- NOM'S grocery store
- McGuffin's bookstore
- Big Shots Espresso cafe
- Another cafe
- Oink butcher's shop
- Electronics store
- Outdoor equipment store
- Teddy bear shop
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Happy Hamlet was added to the map, replacing Flush Factory
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- A Race track with ballers was added to the west of Happy Hamlet.
- A Reboot Van was added to Happy Hamlet.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Ballers were removed from the Race Track west of Happy Hamlet due to them being vaulted.
- Some of the snow on the houses’ roofs have melted.
- A winners cup has appeared in Happy Hamlet.
- September 5th: The Floating Island passes north of Happy Hamlet.
- October 13th: Happy Hamlet was sucked into the black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A lot of the stores at Retail Row can be found here like NOM'S grocery store, McGuffin's bookstore, Big Shots Espresso cafe and an Outdoor equipment store.
- Misty Meadows looks very similar to Happy Hamlet.
- All of the buildings from Happy Hamlet can be found at Misty Meadows, but without the snow.