Hand Cannon (Battle Royale)
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 7.40|
Hand Cannon is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in and variants. It uses Heavy Bullets and has a head shot multiplier of x2.0. The Hand Cannon is inaccurate but slowly fires heavy damage shots that do incredible damage to materials. It can be found from floor loot, Chests, and Vending Machines.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Hand Cannon has a chance to appear amongsame weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Hand Cannon has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Hand Cannon can be a good choice for medium to long range fights, but while not impossible, it is difficult to use in close-range fights, as it has a low fire rate and accuracy.
- The Hand Cannon can be considered as a substitute to a sniper rifle in case the player does not have one, as its minimum damage at range is 50.
- It does enough material damage to take out a freshly built stone wall in one shot.
- It can be used together with a shotgun if the player has enough accuracy, as both do heavy damage but do not fire fast, a downside which can be negated by switching between both. On top of this, the Hand Cannon can also be used to break materials that enemies try to place.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hand Cannon is based on the Desert Eagle Mark XIX pistol in the ported barrel configuration. It is very likely chambered for the .50 AE pistol ammunition. The community often refers to it as “Deagle” for short.