Hand Cannon (Battle Royale)
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
Hand Cannon is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in , and variants. It uses Heavy Bullets and has a headshot multiplier of x2.0. The Hand Cannon is accurate but fires slowly with powerful shots that do a lot of damage to materials. It can be found from floor loot, Chests, and Vending Machines.
The Hand Cannon was vaulted in Patch Patch 11.0 making it only available in Creative mode. It was vaulted to reduce the number of items in the game. It was also vaulted because it was not used a lot in game.
The Hand Cannon has been unvaulted for 24 hours on December 28, 2019 and January 4, 2020 respectively. Following the Boom Bow and Infantry Rifle, this is the 11th and 18th weapon to be unvaulted for the event.
The Flint-Knock Pistol.and Hand Cannons can knock back or upwards you when shoot it, like the
Stats[edit | edit source]
Spy Games Exclusive
Texture[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Hand Cannon has a chance to appear among some weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Hand Cannon has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Hand Cannon can be a good choice for medium to long-range fights, but while not impossible, it is difficult to use in close-range fights, as it has a low fire rate and accuracy.
- The Hand Cannon can be considered as a substitute to a sniper rifle in case the player does not have one, as its minimum damage at long range is 50.
- It does enough material damage to take out a freshly built stone wall in one shot.
- It can be used together with a shotgun if the player has enough accuracy, as both do heavy damage but do not fire fast, a downside which can be negated by switching between both. On top of this, the Hand Cannon can also be used to break materials that enemies try to place.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Hand Cannon is based on the Desert Eagle Mark XIX pistol in the ported barrel configuration. While the most common Desert Eagles are chambered for .357 Magnum bullets, this version is extremely likely to be chambered for .50 Action Express pistol ammunition. The community often refers to it as “Deagle” for short.
- The Hand Cannon is the first pistol to use Heavy Bullets.