H6 is a map coordinate in Battle Royale. As of Chapter 2 - Season 2, it consists of half of Retail Row, and unnamed snowy mountain, and part of Base Camp Hotel (POI). Prior to Chapter 2, this coordinate was the location of the entirety of Retail Row.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Initially, Fortnite had a 7x7 grid instead of a 10x10 grid. Therefore, H6 did not exist yet. It's counterpart was F4, as it covered most of the same ground.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- The coordinate grid switched from 7x7 to a 10x10 grid.
- H6 was added to the Fortnite map, covering the entirety of Retail Row.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- The CUBE has entered south of Retail Row, leaving a rune behind it.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A corrupted zone has formed where the rune was left.
- The Floating Island visited and lifted the corrupted zone out of the sky to harness it's power.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The corrupted zone has for the most part has vanished. All that remains of it are unusual patches of grass.
- January 19th: During the Ice Storm Event, The Ice King has covered the entire map in snow for a couple of days, coordinate H6 included.
- January 29th: The snow covering coordinate H6 has disappeared.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- May 4th: During The Unvaulting Event, the volcano shot a magma rock that destroyed the commercial half of Retail Row. Lava formed in the crater.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- Retail Row was reconstructed into Mega Mall. A slipstream was also constructed surrounding the entirety of H6.
Season X[edit | edit source]
v10.10[edit | edit source]
- August 11th: A rift beacon has appeared at Mega Mall.
- August 12th: The rift beacon at Mega Mall has been activated.
- August 14th: The rift beacon has brought back Retail Row as a rift zone, with the effect being that the husks from Fortnitemares spawn there.
v10.40.1[edit | edit source]
- During The End Event, a rocket (controlled by one of The Seven) appeared out of the rift above Retail Row.
- Retail Row, along with the rest of H6, was swallowed into the Black Hole.
Chapter 2 - Season 1[edit | edit source]
- The coordinate H6 survived the black hole, and is now home to half of Retail Row, an unnamed snowy mountain, and half of the Base Camp Hotel POI.
- December 24th: H6, along with the rest of the map, was covered in snow.
- January 3rd: Most of the snow covering H6 was subsided, however some of it has stuck around.
Chapter 2 - Season 2[edit | edit source]
- The snow that stuck around on the map since December 24th has disappeared.
- GHOST and SHADOW have taken over the abandoned house in Retail Row, turning it into two different landmarks named Ghost Flowers (POI) and Shadow Lamps (POI).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Retail Row has stood in coordinate H6 ever since Season 2 of Chapter 1, even after The End Event. It is unknown if this is a coincidence or not.