H3 is a coordinate grid area located at the east of the Battle Royale Map, between Steamy Stacks and Dirty Docks. It contains the E.G.O. Staging Post POI. About half of the coordinate is covered with water.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- H3 was added to the map. It contained a part of the Wailing Woods.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The volcano was added to the map, destroying Wailing Woods.
- Week 6: The stone woman statue is now in the lava just outside of the Volcano.
- Week 8: The stone man statue is now in the lava as well.
- April 21st: Steam is coming from out of the volcano.
- April 23rd: The steam in the volcano is darker, turning into smoke with the bottom of it being the color of the lava.
- April 25th: The smoke gets higher into the sky, making it much more noticeable with the smoke cloud at the top being wider in size. The top of the volcano is giving out a red glow.
- April 28th: The smoke turns much darker and even higher than before. The top of the smoke starts to spread out, having the appearance of a tornado. The bottom of the smoke now looks like lava.
- May 1st The lava in the volcano would splash when ammo and materials were dropped in the area.
- May 3rd: The smoke is thicker and darker.
- May 4th: The volcano erupted causing the smoke to become colossal and the volcano to spew out lava and fireballs.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- The Pressure Plant has been built inside the remnants of the volcano.
- June 25th: Pressure Plant has been upgraded. A giant elevator appeared in the middle.
- July 2nd: A robot has began construction at the Pressure Plant. The feet and one part of it's right leg were built.
- July 4th: Construction of a robot continues. Second part of its right leg and first part of its left leg were built.
- July 6th: Construction of a robot continues. Second part of its left leg were built.
- Propaganda and warning posters have appeared in Pressure Plant.
- July 8th: Construction of the robot continues. It's torso is now fully built.
- July 10th: The robot construction has continued. The left bicep has been built.
- July 12th: The robot's full right arm has been completely built.
- July 14th: The robot's left arm construction has been complete, and a jetpack was built on it's back.
- July 17th: The construction of the robot has been finished. Each part of the robot symbolizes different styles of its pilot - Singularity:
- Right Leg - Tomatohead Style
- Left Leg - Beef Boss Style
- Right Arm - Rex Style
- Left Arm - Drift Style
- Torso and Head - Cuddle Team Leader Style
- July 20th: The robot was activated. It went out of the Pressure Plant to fight the Polar Peak monster.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The propaganda and warning posters have been removed.
- All of the volcano vents at Pressure Plant have stopped working.
- Pressure Plant seemed to have become abandoned following the Final Showdown Event.
- October 13th: Pressure Plant was sucked into a black hole.
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- The grid coordinate has been changed completely. It is now largery covered with water and contains the E.G.O. Staging Post.
Chapter 2 Season 2[edit | edit source]
The E.G.O Staging Post was removed