Grenade Launcher (Battle Royale)
|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 11.31|
However, a randomvariant was added into the game files as an unreleased item in the v11.20 update. This means that it may be unvaulted in the future.
The Grenade Launcher has been unvaulted on Patch 11.3 as the Snowball Launcher with the addition of the variant. However the grenades explode on impact when it hits a player or structure, similar to the Proximity Grenade Launcher.
The Snowball Launcher was vaulted once again on 11.31 Content Update #3 right after Winterfest was over.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Grenade Launcher has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Grenade Launcher has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Grenade Launcher is perfect for destroying structures and delivering massive damage to targets with continuous fire, but it is difficult to use, as one needs to aim higher to compensate for the arc trajectory of the Grenades, which bounce on contact with any surface, making it difficult for the grenades to hit the target before exploding. It also has a limited range due to the Grenades' fuse time.
- Care should be taken when shooting the Grenade Launcher in small areas with an incline, as the Grenade will bounce and potentially hit the player with the Grenade Launcher.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Grenade Launcher is inspired by the Milkor MGL (Multiple Grenade Launcher), though with a very stubby attachment rail that also includes a grip.
- It is possible to ride on the Grenade, which many people do not know about.
- Generally, it is a much-hated weapon by the community, because although it is hard to land shots with a grenade from the weapon, if it lands, the shot is enough to kill non-shielded players.
- In Creative, the Grenades from this weapon DO NOT instantly explode. This is only for the Snowball Launcher, which makes sense since snowball can't bounce off the ground.