Greasy Grove (Formerly an Frozen Lake) was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the Map in Season 1, located inside the coordinates B6, C6, B7 and B8, west of Shifty Shafts, southwest of Gotham City, north of Polar Peak and southeast of Snobby Shores. It was a residential neighborhood with a TACOS restaurant, Pass N Gas station, and an Outdoor equipment store.
Previously, it had a Durrr Burger restaurant but in Season 6 the restaurant closed. In Season 7, the area was flooded by the waterfall at the Viking Outpost, then was frozen by the Iceberg. The Durrr Burger restaurant was crushed by the Iceberg on top of the lakes surface.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 2.1 Season 1
- 2.2 Season 2
- 2.3 Season 3
- 2.4 Season 4
- 2.5 Season 5
- 2.6 Season 6
- 2.7 Season 7
- 2.8 Season 8
- 2.9 Season 9
- 2.10 Season X/10
- 3 Challenges
- 4 Trivia
- 5 See Also
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more information on houses or buildings, go to Greasy Grove/Buildings.
TACOS Restaurant[edit | edit source]
An Outdoor equipment store, this was the only building that could be accessed while Greasy Grove was frozen under ice, apart from the rooftops of the houses.
Pass 'N' Gas gas station[edit | edit source]
A similar Pass 'N' Gas station to ones found in multiple other suburban areas on the map.
Blue House[edit | edit source]
Orange House[edit | edit source]
An abandoned orange house with broken windows.
This house was white before it was removed.
Buildings Gallery[edit | edit source]
Pass 'N' Gas station
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Pink House
- Green House
- Light Blue House
- Basketball Court
Props[edit | edit source]
- Transmission Towers
- TACOS Sign
- Durrr Burger sign
Former Locations[edit | edit source]
Durrr Burger restaurant without mascot.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Greasy Grove was added to the map.
V1.11[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Greasy Grove.
- The Christmas tree has disappeared.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Greasy Grove.
V4.30[edit | edit source]
- A Carbide poster was added outside of the Durrr Burger restaurant.
V4.50[edit | edit source]
- The giant Durrr Burger disappeared by a rift towards the end of Season 4.
V5.00[edit | edit source]
- A Moai Statue was added northeast of Greasy Grove.
- Balloons appeared in a drain inside Greasy Grove. This is likely a reference to IT.
V6.00[edit | edit source]
- The Moai statue northeast of Greasy Grove has disappeared.
- Doorbells have appeared at Greasy Grove, as well as in other areas of the map.
V6.10[edit | edit source]
- Quadcrashers have appeared on the hauler of a trailer outside the equipment store.
V6.20[edit | edit source]
- October 24th: Halloween decorations have been added to Greasy Grove for the Fortnitemares event.
- A truck with the Pizza Pit logo on the side has appeared. It also has a box with roaches in the back.
V6.21[edit | edit source]
- The Durrr Burger restaurant has been permanently closed. There is a sign with a cross over the burger, and cockroaches are on the sign. This indicates that Pizza Pit sabotaged Durrr Burger. It has barricade tapes and the chairs flipped over on the tables. There are now signs that say Goodbye to the restaurant.
V6.22[edit | edit source]
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Greasy Grove was frozen over by the Iceberg and is no longer a named POI on the map.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant, The single story house, the gazebo, and Gas Station were completely covered in ice, while the surrounding houses only have accessible roofs.
- The Outdoor Store can still be entered by destroying the roof and ceiling while its main entrance is inaccessible as it was covered by the ice freezing the ground caused by the aftermath of the Iceberg.
- There was sometimes an inaccessible chest inside the ice in the Outdoor Store.
V7.10[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree was placed in the Outdoor Store.
- January 2nd: The Christmas tree is gone.
- January 8th: Most Christmas Decorations (Such as Trees, Candy Canes and Snowflakes) have returned, due to the "14 Days Of Fortnite" event being brought back for 7 more days.
V7.20[edit | edit source]
- The Christmas tree is gone again.
V8.40[edit | edit source]
- April 20th: A floating rune is passing by the Frozen Lake.
V9.20[edit | edit source]
- There are footprints around the Frozen Lake, seemingly it belongs to the Monster in Polar Peak.
- Part of the frozen lake can no longer be slid on. (Where the footprint of the Monster was)
- The Moai statue appeared north of the Frozen Lake.
- September 5th: A rift beacon is being constructed at the Frozen Greasy Grove next to the half submerged black car.
- September 9th: The rift beacon has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
- September 11th: The rift beacon caused the ice to melt and has brought a Greasy Grove from a alternative dimension/reality onto the island, where the Durrr Burger is instead a Tacos restaurant and tacos appear all over the location that give you speed. At random times, players will start dancing and can't shoot, build or ride any vehicles until the song ends. You can see this by looking at the Rift Bubble as it will flash colors when everyone is dancing.
- September 11th: The floating island is flying over Greasy Grove.
- A visitor tape recording was added to Greasy Grove.
- October 13th: Greasy Grove was sucked into the black hole.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
- On each POI, create a tab for challenges related to the location at one point and include map changes related to challenges if applicable. Great for archiving information
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Many of the houses at Greasy Grove can be found at different locations across the map, most notably Pleasant Park, Retail Row and Salty Springs.
- Greasy Grove is the fourth location to return to the map in Season X. The first were Dusty Depot and the Factories, Retail Row and the Floating Island.
- When Greasy Grove returned, some of the houses and various buildings locations were swapped around. This fits the twisted time theme of Season 10, and similar was also done with Dusty Depot.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the Outdoor equipment store and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.
- Holly Hedges on the Chapter 2 map shares many similarities to Greasy Grove in terms of basic layout and position on the map.
- This is the only time TACOS had a major restaurant on the original Battle Royale map.