Greasy Grove was an area on the Battle Royale map located at southwest coordinates B7-C7, west of Shifty Shafts, southwest of Gotham City, north of Polar Peak and southeast of Snobby Shores. It is a residential neighborhood with a TACOS restaurant, Pass N Gas station, and an Outdoor equipment store.
Previously, it had a Durrr Burger restaurant but in Season 6 the restaurant closed. In Season 7, the area flooded by the waterfall at the Viking Outpost, then was frozen by the Iceberg. The Durrr Burger restaurant was crushed by the Iceberg on top of the lakes surface.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more information on houses or buildings, go to Greasy Grove/Buildings.
An Outdoor equipment store, this was the only building that could be accessed while Greasy Grove was frozen, apart from the rooftops of the houses.
Pass 'N' Gas gas station
A similar Pass 'N' Gas station to ones found in multiple other suburban areas on the map.
An abandoned orange house with broken windows.
Other Loot Spots
- Pink House
- Green House
- Light Blue House
- Basketball Court
- Transmission Towers
- TACOS Sign
- Durrr Burger sign
Durrr Burger restaurant without mascot.
- Greasy Grove was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Greasy Grove
- The Christmas tree has disappeared.
- Vending Machines were added to Greasy Grove.
- A Carbide poster was added and an outside was of the Durrr Burger restaurant.
- The giant Durr Burger sign disappears by a rift.
- A birthday cake was added to Greasy Grove.
- A birthday cake was removed from Greasy Grove.
- Doorbells have appeared at Greasy Grove.
- Halloween decorations have appeared at all of the houses, the outdoor equipment store and the Durrr Burger restaurant.
- A truck with the Pizza Pit logo on the side has appeared. It also has a box with roaches in the back.
- Week 6: The Durrr Burger restaurant has been permanently closed. There is a sign with a cross over the burger, and bugs are on the sign. This indicates that Pizza Pit sabotaged Durr Burger. It has barricade tapes and the chairs flipped over on the tables. There are now signs that say Goodbye to the restaurant.
- A Durrr Burger food truck has appeared next to the Pizza Pit food truck.
- Greasy Grove was frozen over by the Iceberg and is no longer a named POI on the map.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant, The single story house, the gazebo, and Gas Station were completely covered in ice, while the surrounding houses only have accessible roofs.
- The Outdoor Store can still be entered through destroying the roof and ceiling while its main entrance is inaccessible as it was covered by the ice freezing the ground caused by the aftermath of the Iceberg.
- There is sometimes an inaccessible chest inside the ice in the Outdoor Store.
- Week 2: A Christmas tree was placed in the Outdoor Store.
- Week 5: The Christmas tree is gone.
- Week 6: The Christmas tree is back.
- Week 7: The Christmas tree is gone again.
- Week 8: A floating rune is passing by the frozen Greasy Grove.
- Week 4: There are footprints around the frozen lake, seemingly it belongs to the Monster in Polar Peak.
- Part of the frozen lake can no longer be slid on. (Where the footprint of the Monster is)
- September 5th: A rift beacon is being constructed at the Frozen Greasy Grove next to the half submerged black car.
- September 9th: The rift beacon has been activated, and a small rift has been opened in the sky above the POI.
- September 11th: The rift beacon caused the ice to melt and has brought back Greasy Grove, however the Durrr Burger is now a Tacos restaurant and tacos appear all over the location that give you speed. At random times, players will start dancing and can't shoot, build or ride any vehicles until the song ends. You can see this by looking at the Rift Bubble as it will flash colors when everyone is dancing.
- September 11th: The floating island is flying over Greasy Grove.
- A visitor tape recording was added to Greasy Grove.
Chapter 2 Season 1
- October 13th: Greasy Grove was sucked into the black hole.
- Greasy Grove is the fourth location to return to the map. The first were Dusty Depot and the Factories, Retail Row and the Floating Island.
- When Greasy Grove returned, some of the houses and various buildings locations were swapped around. This fits the twisted time theme of Season 10, and similar was also done with Dusty Depot.
- If you go up to any of the fish on the walls in the Outdoor equipment store and emote, the fish will start flopping and music will play.