Greasy Grove was an area on the Battle Royale map located at southwest coordinates B7-C7, west of Shifty Shafts and southwest of Tilted Towers. It was a residential neighborhood with a Durrr Burger restaurant, gas station and outdoor store.
On the beginning of Season 7, Greasy Grove was flooded by the waterfall in Viking Village and then frozen by the iceberg.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Basketball Court[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Durrr Burger
- Pass 'N' Gas petrol station
- Outdoor store
Props[edit | edit source]
- Transmission Towers
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Greasy Grove was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- The giant Durr Burger sign disappears by a rift.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A truck with the Pizza Pit logo on the side has appeared.
- Week 6: The Durrr Burger restaurant has been permanently closed. It has barricade tapes and the chairs flipped over on the tables. There are now signs that say Goodbye to the restaurant.
- A Durrr Burger food truck has appeared next to the Pizza Pit food truck.
- November 10: The Durrr Burger truck and the Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck have moved to the football stadium.
- The Durr Burger and Tomato Truck moved away from Greasy Grove.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Greasy Grove was frozen over by the Iceberg and is no longer a named POI on the map.
- The Durrr Burger restaurant and Gas Station were completely destroyed, while the surrounding houses only have accessible roofs.
- The Outdoor Store can still be entered through destroying the roof and ceiling while its main entrance is inaccessible as it was covered by the ice freezing the ground caused by the aftermath of the Iceberg.
- A Christmas tree was placed in the Outdoor Store.
- Week 5: The Christmas tree is gone.
- Week 6: The Christmas tree is back.