Gorgeous Gorge (POI)
Gorgeous Gorge is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate B6, between Lazy Lake and The Agency , and was close to E.G.O. Barracks before it was removed. It is a tall waterfall, that leads to a current. There is an outcrop on the side of the cliff, and a small tent near the base of the waterfall. At the top of the waterfall, there is a No Swimming sign and a Zipline that leads to a small campsite on a nearby hill. Above the current, there is a mildly damaged wooden bridge with a small wooden cart hanging off the side.
As of around Patch 11.10, a grave, flowers and a chest appeared at the base of the waterfall, likely in memorial to this Reddit post.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Visit The Shark, Rapid's Rest, and Gorgeous Gorge||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Dive over the waterfall at Gorgeous Gorge while wearing the Aquaman outfit (1)||Style Challenges||Aquaman (Arthur Curry)|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Gorgeous Gorge was added to the map.
- A memorial of sorts appeared at the base of the waterfall.
- The water level in the Gorgeous Gorge has increased greatly, and a whirlpool has appeared.
- July 18th: The water level has lowered to its normal level in Gorgeous Gorge, causing the whirlpool to vanish.