Fires 18 times per second, dealing a base of 25 physical damage per shot, for 10 seconds.|
The Goin' Commando!!! trait is an abillity that makes the Hero take out a minigun that fires a whole 18 times per second that deals 25 base damage. It lasts 10 seconds. It has the longest default cooldown of all the abillities at 3 minutes. It is best used to clear Mist Monsters or large amouts of Husks.
Sub Classes That Use This Trait[edit | edit source]
Patch 5.20 (August 7, 2018)
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where equipping Goin' Commando caused the players feet to slide.
Patch 5.0 (July 12, 2018)
- Ability Rebalance
- Goin' Commando!!!
- Cooldown reduced from 150 to 100 seconds.
Patch 4.0 (May 1, 2018)
- ‘Goin' Commando!!!’ now enters into a slight zoom when pressing the Targeting Input.
Patch 3.2 (March 7, 2018)
- Fixed an issue which could cause players to be unable to equip a gun after dying in ‘Goin’ Commando!!!’.
Patch 3.1.0 (February 27, 2018
- Increased the damage on Goin' Commando!!! from 13 to 25 damage per shot, but it no longer benefits from the damage increase from Debilitating Shots (trait).
Patch 2.5.0 (February 12, 2018)
- Goin' Commando's minigun is now flagged as a Ranged Weapon, causing it to benefit from Debilitating Shots and various other Soldier perks.
Patch 1.8 (October 25, 2017)
- Fixed an issue which caused an incorrect ammo display to briefly show up when activating Goin Commando.
Patch 1.7.2 (October 17, 2017)
- The “Going Commando" ability will now correctly deal damage from long distances.
Patch 1.11 (December 13, 2017)
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Goin’ Commando ability to scale with both Tech and Offense. It now only scales with Tech.