Battle Royale Map
The Battle Royale Island is the main battle arena of Battle Royale. It consists of a 10x10 grid with many major named locations and unnamed POIs (points of interest). Each Season, new map locations or areas are introduced or removed. Sometimes Patches change the map in some way, such as the destroyed shack near Fatal Fields being developed.
- 1 Points of Interest
- 1.1 Greasy Grove
- 1.2 Happy Hamlet
- 1.3 Frosty Flights
- 1.4 Polar Peak
- 1.5 Junk Junction
- 1.6 Haunted Hills
- 1.7 Pleasant Park
- 1.8 Sunny Steps
- 1.9 Snobby Shores
- 1.10 Loot Lake
- 1.11 Dusty Depot
- 1.12 Retail Row
- 1.13 Lonely Lodge
- 1.14 Salty Springs
- 1.15 Tilted Town
- 1.16 Shifty Shafts
- 1.17 Fatal Fields
- 1.18 Moisty Palms
- 1.19 Lucky Landing
- 1.20 Lazy Lagoon
- 1.21 The Block
- 1.22 Pressure Plant
- 1.23 Unnamed POIs
- 1.24 Limited Time POIs
- 1.25 Limited Time Challenges Props
- 1.26 Interactable Map Objects
- 1.27 Former POI’s
- 2 Dead Grid
- 3 Map Markers
- 4 Challenge Games
- 5 Map History
- 6 Changes
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
POIs (points of interest) are notable locations on the Battle Royale Island, ranging from specific named places and sites to smaller settlements. The current version of the map has the following points of interest:
Greasy Grove[edit | edit source]
Greasy Grove is located at coordinates B7-C7, north of Polar Peak, northwest of Shifty Shafts and southeast of Snobby Shores. It is a residential neighborhood with a big TACOS restaurant, gas station, and an outdoor store.
Happy Hamlet[edit | edit source]
Happy Hamlet is a small alpine-style town, or a hamlet, with many shops, residential buildings and a clock tower. It is located at the southern part of the map, at the D9 coordinate. Happy Hamlet replaced the previous location, Flush Factory, in Season 7.
Frosty Flights[edit | edit source]
Frosty Flights is located at the southwestern corner of the map at the coordinates A8-B8. It is a large military airbase, with two hangars.
Polar Peak[edit | edit source]
Polar Peak is located at the southwest part of the map at the coordinate C8. It is a collapsed and broken iceberg with chunks of ice and a former castle, along with several buildings at the top of the iceberg. A monster (Cattus), was previously sighted inside the iceberg, but eventually broke out taking the castle with it.
Junk Junction[edit | edit source]
Junk Junction is located at the northwestern corner of the map at coordinates B1-B2, north of Haunted Hills. It is a wrecking yard with heavy equipment and piles of scrap metal and compacted cars. It contains the remains of the old clock tower from former Tilted Towers. There are more structures and some old furniture from the same location.
Haunted Hills[edit | edit source]
Haunted Hills is located at the northwestern corner of the map at coordinates B2, south of Junk Junction and northwest of Pleasant Park. It is a cemetery with sheds, tombstones, a church, and a severely damaged Castle (POI).
Pleasant Park[edit | edit source]
Pleasant Park is located at the northwestern part of the map at coordinates C3, between Haunted Hills and Loot Lake. It is a suburban residential neighborhood with houses and an open American football field.
Sunny Steps[edit | edit source]
Snobby Shores[edit | edit source]
Snobby Shores is located at the western part of the map at coordinates A5, north of Frosty Flights and southwest of Pleasant Park. It is a neighborhood on the shore with luxury houses and a villa, 4 of which were taken over by the Viking Outpost. The 5th house was fortified before being destroyed by Cattus.
Loot Lake[edit | edit source]
Loot Lake is located northeast of Tilted Town and southeast of Pleasant Park at the coordinates E4. It is a lake with many small islands. In the center of the lake, there is a giant anti-gravity zone with floating objects, a broken Vault and destabilized Nexus orb that will Rift any nearby players that enter it. On the shore, there is a few futuristic factories that were severely damaged/destroyed by the Cattus monster, and a giant footprint has been left behind. There is also a damaged power cord trying to send power through to Neo Tilted.
Originally, it was a lake with an island in the middle. It had a house on it. On the shore of the lake, there were two factories.
Dusty Depot[edit | edit source]
Dusty Depot is located south of Lazy Lagoon, northwest of Retail Row and southeast of Loot Lake. It is a storage area with three different colored warehouses. Dusty Depot was originally destroyed by the Meteor in Season 4, but returned to replace Dusty Divot for the time theme of Season 10.
Retail Row[edit | edit source]
Retail Row is located at the eastern part of the map at coordinates H6, east of Dusty Depot and north of Moisty palms. It is a retail store complex with a wide parking lot and a residential neighborhood beside the commercial area that consists mostly of broken houses. Following patch 10.10, it has been infested with the Cube Monsters. It returned replacing Mega Mall on August 14th, 2019.
Lonely Lodge[edit | edit source]
Lonely Lodge is located at the eastern part of the map at coordinates I5-I6, J5-J6, south of Sunny Steps and east of Retail_Row. It is a location with many lodges in a forested area with flowing water, steep cliffs, woodsheds and a high watchtower.
Salty Springs[edit | edit source]
Salty Springs is located at the southern part of the map at coordinates F7, east of Shifty Shafts and south of Dusty Depot. It is residential area with houses and a gas station. The blue house also has a hidden bunker under it.
Tilted Town[edit | edit source]
Tilted Town is an area on the Battle Royale map located at the coordinates D5-D6 southwest of Loot Lake, north of Shifty Shafts, far south of The Block and far west of Snobby Shores. It is a old and cowboy-themed town with various different shops, houses, a bank and under construction clock tower plus much more.
There is a giant bubble around Tilted Town. As soon as players enter this bubble, they are not allowed to build or destroy anything in this zone, and change clothing to Wild West-themed.
Shifty Shafts[edit | edit source]
Fatal Fields[edit | edit source]
Fatal Fields is located at the southern part of the map at coordinates F8-F9, G8-G9, north of Lucky Landing and west of Paradise Palms. It is a farm with barns, a stable, cornfields, ponds and a white farmhouse in the middle.
Moisty Palms[edit | edit source]
Moisty Palms is located at the southeastern corner of the map at coordinates H8-I8, east of Fatal Fields and far south of Lonely Lodge. It is a tropical city with tall buildings and small houses, covered with swamp trees and small pools. The area is a mix of Moisty Mire and Paradise Palms.
Lucky Landing[edit | edit source]
Lucky Landing is located at the southern part of the map at coordinates F10, east of Happy Hamlet, and south of Fatal Fields. It is a town with traditional Asian-inspired houses with thatched roofs, shrines and a pink cherry blossom tree.
Lazy Lagoon[edit | edit source]
Lazy Lagoon is a POI located at the northern part of the map at F3 northwest of Pressure Plant, far east of The Block and far north of Dusty Depot . It is a pirate-themed lakeside town with a giant pirate ship and several islands surrounding it.
The Block[edit | edit source]
The Block is a location located at the northwestern side of the map, replacing what was formerly the Motel. This is where creations that are made in Creative are displayed. It replaced Risky Reels at the beginning of Season 7 as part of the patch 7.00, and was moved to replace the Motel as it’s old location became an Expedition Outpost in patch 8.00.
Pressure Plant[edit | edit source]
Unnamed POIs[edit | edit source]
- Villain Lair
- Race Track
- RV Park
- Viking Outpost
- Hot Springs
- Tomato Temple
- Pirate Camps
- Expedition Outposts
- Depot Race Track
- Structures on Battle Royale Island
- Skeletal Remains
- Frozen Meteor
- Destroyed Stadium
- Floating Island
- Trucker's Oasis
* All unnamed POIs listed have more than 3 structures, fixed floor loot spawns and more than 3 chests. Smaller POIs such as single houses and buildings are documented on their grid coordinates.
Limited Time POIs[edit | edit source]
- Moai Heads
- The Inbetween
- Corrupted Areas
- Expedition Outposts
- Pirate Camps
- Sky Platforms
- Pandora (POI)
Limited Time Challenges Props[edit | edit source]
- Film Cameras
- Birthday Cake
- Christmas Trees
Interactable Map Objects[edit | edit source]
- Basketball Hoops
- Skeet Shooters
Former POI’s[edit | edit source]
- Castle Ruins
- Anarchy Acres
- Open Soccer Stadium
- Tomato Town
- Flush Factory
- Risky Reels
- Wailing Woods
- Lazy Links
- Container Yard
- Northern Houses
- Tilted Towers
- Volcano (POI)
- Dusty Divot
- Sky Platforms
- Neo Tilted
- Mega Mall
- Rec Center
- Pandora (POI)
- Paradise Palms
Dead Grid[edit | edit source]
The following coordinates are considered as dead grids that are mostly unexplorable and covered with water, though may have also small amounts of land in them: A1, E1, F1, G1, H1, I1, J1, A2, J2, A3, A9, J9, A10, B10, C10, G10, I10 and J10.
Map Markers[edit | edit source]
Map markers are icons that players can place on the map. It is mainly used to mark a place that players will lands at, go toward, etc. There are blue, purple, red, and yellow markers depending on what the color your character is represented with.
Challenge Games[edit | edit source]
Challenge Games was an area on the Battle Royale Map exclusively added in Playground mode that is composed of Port-a-Challenge variations spawned in one area on the sky. The challenge games are no longer available in playground or any other mode. They were removed due to glitches such as going to spawn island.
Map History[edit | edit source]
This list downs all the major changes in the Battle Royale Map versions:
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.30
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.20
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.10
- Season 10 Battle Royale Map v10.0
- Dusty Depot and the Factory POI have returned, replacing Dusty Divot.
- A new Frozen Meteor POI has appeared in the sky above the Factories.
- The zero point orb at Loot Lake has exploded, stopping time and making a antigravity zone around the lake.
- The Skeletal Remains have been covered in purple moss and trees.
- Neo Tilted was replaced by Tilted Town.
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.4
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.3
- Pressure Plant has been modified, and an elevator has been created. During the next days, a giant mecha has been built.
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.2
- Season 9 Battle Royale Map v9.0
- Neo Tilted has replaced Tilted Towers, with some buildings being heavily modified
- Mega Mall has replaced Retail Row
- The Volcano has become a named POI in Pressure Plant. Most of the Volcano has been destroyed
- Sky Platforms have appeared around the island
- A new mansion has appeared near Paradise Palms
- The Clock Tower from Tilted Towers has appeared in Junk Junction, where its remains lie
- Season 8 Battle Royale Map v8.50
- Season 8 Battle Royale Map v8.0
- Two new named POIs: Sunny Steps and Lazy Lagoon
- A new volcano has emerged destroying Wailing Woods, the Container Yard
- Lazy Lagoon has replaced Lazy Links
- The Block has been moved where the Motel once stood
- A new tropical/jungle biome
- Sunny Steps has replaced Wailing Woods.
- Pirate camps have appeared around the island.
- Season 7 Battle Royale Map v7.0
- Season 6 Battle Royale Map v6.0
- The Floating Island is destroyed by the CUBE explosion and large and small islands have been found on Leaky Lake. The remaining parts of the CUBE are found where the whirlpool used to be at.
- Loot Lake is renamed to Leaky Lake.
- The Floating Island breaks into three pieces with the Cube in the centre.
- Floating Island spawned on top of the Loot Lake and have started moving over Corrupted Areas.
- 7 Corrupted Areas have been added throughout the map.
- Season 5 Battle Royale Map v5.30
- Season 5 Battle Royale Map v5.0
- Season 4 Battle Royale Map v4.0
- Season 3 Battle Royale Map
- Lucky Landing was added.
- Season 2 Battle Royale Map
- Season 1 Battle Royale Map
- Initial launched map consists of Greasy Grove, Pleasant Park, Retail Row, Anarchy Acres, Fatal Fields, Lonely Lodge, Flush Factory, Loot Lake, Moisty Mire, Wailing Woods and few unnamed POIs; the Container Yard, Prison, Factory, Dirt Track and RV Park.
- Formerly unnamed POIs; Salty Springs, Tomato Town and Dusty Depot have been eventually named.
Changes[edit | edit source]