Frozen Meteor (POI)
The Frozen Meteor is a unnamed POI located south of Dusty Depot, west of Lonely Lodge and directly above the Factory (POI). It is a giant floating meteor that has been frozen in time. Inside of the meteor, there is a opened Visitor pod along with some chests and random holes spread throughout it. Any players on the meteor will get a low-gravity effect and be immune to fall damage.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Meteor Holes
- Visitor’s Pod
- Mini Meteors
- Smoke and fire trail
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Frozen Meteor POI was added to the map.
- The meteor has slowly gotten closer to the ground.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the same meteor that originally destroyed Dusty Depot in Season 4
- The Visitor's pod can be found inside the Meteor already opened, possibly hinting that The Visitor is somewhere around the map
- It seems like the meteor is getting closer since in the start you could not hit the factorys if you jumped from the meteor but now you can.
- It also seems that exept for coming closer the meteor is also getting bigger and bigger blue cracks. What ever is holding the meteor in the sky is breaking and fast.