Frozen Meteor (POI)
The Frozen Meteor was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season X/10, located inside the coordinate G6, south of Dusty Depot, north of Salty Springs, west of Retail Row, and directly above the Factory (POI). It was a giant floating meteor that had been frozen in time. Inside of the meteor, there is a opened Visitor pod along with some chests and random holes spread throughout it. Any players on the meteor would get a low-gravity effect and be immune to fall damage. Players soon noticed the meteor wasn't facing the right way. In the season 4 trailer, the meteor was seen heading over Risky Reels and then it struck Dusty. But in Season X, it's facing the opposite direction. This could of been on purpose or on accident.
Due to Chapter 2 Season 1 being released, a new map has also came with it, removing most of the POI's that were on this first map.
The Meteor can now only be found in Creative.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Meteor Holes
- Visitor’s Pod
- Mini Meteors
- Smoke and fire trail
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Frozen Meteor was added to the map.
- The Frozen Meteor has started cracking.
- October 13th: During The End Event, the meteor started to move again but was rifted away by the multiple rockets. Later on, the meteor collided with the zero point at Loot Lake and made a black hole that consumed everything.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was the same Meteor that originally destroyed Dusty Depot in Season 4
- The Visitor's pod could be found inside the Meteor already opened, possibly hinting that The Visitor was somewhere around the map
- It seemed like the meteor was getting closer since at the start of the season you could not hit the factories if you jumped from the meteor but you could closer to the end of the season.
- The blue cracks may have contained the Hop Rocks from Season 4.