Frenzy Farm was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates F3 and F4, located southeast of Craggy Cliffs, northwest of Dirty Docks, and far northwest of Lazy Lake. It is a farm with a massive farmhouse, crop fields, barns, sheds, silos, stables, and scattered trees.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Related Achievements
- 4 Map Changes
- 5 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Frenzy Farm/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Farm Mansion
- Red Shack With Upgrade Bench
- Yellow Shack
- Brown Shack
- A Pair of Silos
- Large metal building by River with waterwheel
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Destroy 3 dog houses||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Search 10 chests at Frenzy Farm or Steamy Stacks||Meowscles' Mischief||40,000|
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Find GHOST Ollie at Frenzy Farm||Skye's Adventure||Skye GHOST Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (1)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (3)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Place top 10 after landing at Frenzy Farm (7)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||35,000|
|Land at Frenzy Farm and come Top 25 (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||35,000|
|Search Chests at Frenzy Farm (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||35,000|
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Were You Raised in a Barn!?: Got revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Frenzy Farm was added to the map.
- October 29th: Frenzy Farm has been turned into a Halloween attraction (like Fatal Fields was in Season 6) during Fortnitemares. There are also Halloween decorations all around it, along with haunted pieces of furniture.
- The Upgrade Bench has been removed.
- November 5th: Frenzy Farm is no longer a Halloween attraction, it's decorations removed, and pieces of furniture are no longer haunted.
- The Upgrade Bench has returned.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Frenzy Farm, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Frenzy Farm has been covered in snow.
- January 9th: The snow melted from Frenzy Farm.
- The unfinished building near the Frenzy Farm barn has been fully constructed.
- No Sweat Insurance signs appeared all over Frenzy Farm.
- Frenzy Farm has been flooded, but No Sweat Insurance floaties can be seen on many of the buildings and crops, keeping most of the location intact.
- July 11: All the water is gone now and Frenzy Farm is completely accessible.
- Stark's Rift Beacons was added around Frenzy Farm.
- Stark's Rift Beacons have been activated.
- September 10th: Frenzy Farm was replaced and squished with Stark Industries and Upstate New York Landmark
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It resembles Fatal Fields and Anarchy Acres from the original Battle Royale Map.
- A glitch has appeared in a certain spot in the farmland that instantly eliminates the player.
- From the Fortnitemares Challenges, this location is referred to as a spooky farm.
- During Fortnitemares 2019, Frenzy Farm was turned into a Halloween attraction. This may be another Easter egg to a former location Fatal Fields, which did the same thing in Fortnitemares 2018.
- *A gravestone that was rumored to have temporarily appeared to honored NBA legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter Gianna who had died in a helicopter crash on January 26, 2020 was actually a basketball toy next to a rock.
- After Stark Industries replaced Frenzy Farm, this is the first time in Fortnite history without a farm on the map.
- For half of Chapter 2 Season 3, there was no reboot van at Frenzy Farm. This may have simply been because the developers forgot to add one when Frenzy was flooded.