Frenzy Farm is a location on the Battle Royale map inside the coordinates F3 and F4, located southeast of Craggy Cliffs, northwest of Dirty Docks and far northwest of Lazy Lake. It is a farm with a massive farmhouse, crop fields, barns, sheds, silos, stables and scattered trees
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Farm Mansion
- Red Shack With Upgrade Bench
- Yellow Shack
- Brown Shack
- A Pair of Silos
- Large metal building by River with waterwheel
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Were You Raised in a Barn!?: Got revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- October 15th Frenzy Farm was added to the new map.
11.10 Patch Notes (October 29th)[edit | edit source]
- Frenzy Farm has been turned into a Halloween attraction (like Fatal Fields was in Season 6) during Fortnitemares. There are also Halloween decorations all around it, along with haunted pieces of furniture.
- The Upgrade Bench has been removed.
- November 5th: Frenzy Farm is no longer a Halloween attraction, it's decorations removed, and pieces of furniture no longer haunted.
- The Upgrade Bench has returned.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It resembles Fatal Fields and Anarchy Acres from the original Battle Royale Map.
- A glitch has appeared in a certain spot in the farmland that instantly eliminates the player.
- From the Fortnitemares Challenges, this location is referred to as a spooky farm.
- During Fortnitemares 2019, Frenzy Farm was turned into a Halloween attraction. This may be another Easter egg to a former location Fatal Fields, which did the same thing in Fortnitemares 2018.