Food Fight (gamemode)
|1 wall, 2 entrees, the Food Fight has begun! Build your base, wait for the barrier to drop, and battle it out in this new Limited Time Mode.|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
Food Fight is a Limited Time Mode (LTM) that features a battle of the two fictional restaurants, Durrr Burger versus Pizza Pit. On this mode, there will be two teams on either side of the map with a huge barrier runs down the middle that lowers after a countdown. Players must build a fort to protect their restaurant mascot and must destroy the enemy's mascot to win the match.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- If the mascot head is destroyed, that team loses the match.
- Teams should use the time that the barrier is up to construct a defensive fortress around their restaurant.
- As soon as the barrier lowers., fight to take out the enemy mascot .
- Players will respawn after 7 seconds when eliminated, keeping their inventory.
- Eliminated players spawn a percentage of their ammo upon elimination, as well as 30/30/60 wood/stone/metal materials.
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
- An impassable barrier will be spawned along the center of the map for the first several minutes.
- Each team will have an under-construction restaurant near the center of the map. Inside is a giant mascot head representing that team.
Loot[edit | edit source]
New Tomato Throw Greasy Gravestones Valted Items Guns traps Upgrade Bench Reboot vans Wood Stone
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Even though there is no explosives, Dynamite can still be found in this LTM
- Despite there being no backstory told to this mode, one can interpret this game mode as a possible backstory in itself to Durrr Burger's and Uncle Pete's rivalry to each other. This is logical since this comes after an Uncle Pete's food van appeared, disappeared, Greasy Grove's Durrr shut down as a likely victim of sabotage, and then a Durrr truck appearing, and following the Uncle Pete's truck.
- On Fortnite's Twitter and According to most pepole #TeamBurger Has Won The Food Fight
- You cannot select your side in this LTM, it's chosen randomly
- As of the v8.40 Patch, Food Fight has returned as "Food Fight: Deep Fried!" due to the LTM now having lava rising from the ground up. This is similar to the "The Floor is Lava!" LTM. Unlike the original "Food Fight" LTM, once your mascot is destroyed, you don't lose. After your mascot is destroyed, your team loses the ability to respawn, and the game ends when a team has 0 players left.