Flush Factory was an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates D9, west of Lucky Landing and south of Shifty Shafts. It was a large factory that manufactured toilets with warehouses and machinery.
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots
- Toilet Sign
- Flush Factory was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree had appeared, replacing the giant toilet
- A Christmas tree has disappeared, replaced with a toilet
- Vending Machines were added to Flush Factory.
- A birthday cake was added to Flush Factory.
- The birthday cake was removed from Flush Factory.
- A parachute has spawned on top of the tallest chimney. The logo in the parachute looks exactly like the logos in the shoulders of the A.I.M. robot.
- A cloud of fog has been spotted nearby Flush Factory.
- Flush Factory was crushed by the Iceberg. Its ruins have been pushed back to near the Warehouses (POI) area. One of Flush Factory’s building’s has a drawn down flag and can be broken into, just beside Happy Hamlet.
- Happy Hamlet replaced Flush Factory.
- A flush factory outlet could be found inside Mega Mall. It seems to be owned by the same people who made Flush Factory. This is now gone due to Mega Mall’s transformation back into Retail Row.
- There is a mini castle west of Polar Peak that has the same giant toilet that Flush Factory did, as well as some other toilets and pipes. This may be a hint to the location returning in Season 10.
- Also in a recent update, the Flush Factory prefab has been added to Creative.