Flush Factory was an area on the Battle Royale map located at south coordinates D9, west of Lucky Landing and south of Shifty Shafts. It was a large factory that manufactured toilets with warehouses and machinery.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Toilet Sign
Props[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Flush Factory was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A soccer goal pitch has spawned at the parking lot.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- A parachute has spawned on top of the tallest chimney. The logo in the parachute looks exactly like the logos in the shoulders of the A.I.M. robot.
- A cloud of fog has been spotted nearby Flush Factory.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Flush Factory was crushed by the iceberg. Its ruins have been pushed back to near the Warehouses (POI) area.
- Happy Hamlet replaced Flush Factory.