Flush Factory was a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinates D9, west of Lucky Landing and south of Shifty Shafts. It was a large factory that manufactured toilets with warehouses and other machinery.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Toilet Sign
Props[edit | edit source]
- Toilet Sign
- Robotic Arms
- Futuristic Toilets
- Toilet Parts
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Land at 10 different named locations||Free Tier 2 Challenges||5|
|Dance in different forbidden locations||Season 3 Week 2 Challenges||5|
|Land on 7 different bullseyes||Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Chests in Flush Factory||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Visit 5 different Ice Cream Trucks||Season 3 Week 4 Challenges||5|
|Search 7 Hidden Gnome in different Named Locations||Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||5|
|Dance on 3 different Dance Floors||Season 3 Week 8 Challenges||5|
|Search a chest in 12 different named locations||Season 3 Week 10 Challenges||5|
|Land at 10 different named locations||Starter Challenges||5|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Flush Factory was added to the map.
V1.11[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree had appeared, replacing the giant toilet
- A Christmas tree has disappeared, replaced with a toilet
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to Flush Factory.
V4.40[edit | edit source]
- A soccer goal pitch was added at the parking lot.
V6.10[edit | edit source]
V6.22[edit | edit source]
- A parachute has appeared on top of the tallest chimney. The parachute has the Expedition logo in it.
V6.30[edit | edit source]
- A cloud of fog has been spotted nearby Flush Factory.
V7.00[edit | edit source]
- Flush Factory was crushed by the Iceberg. Its ruins have been pushed back to near the Warehouses (POI) area. One of Flush Factory’s building’s has a drawn down flag and can be broken into, just beside Happy Hamlet.
- Happy Hamlet replaced Flush Factory.
- August 1st: A small building appeared near Happy Hamlet showing toilets on traction’s and on the floor inside probably referring to flush factory.
- October 13th: The remains of Flush Factory were sucked into a Black Hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Flush Factory Outlet could be found inside Mega Mall. It seems to be owned by the same people who made Flush Factory. This is now gone due to Mega Mall’s transformation back into Retail Row.
- A tower west of Polar Peak has the same giant toilet that Flush Factory did, as well as some other toilets and pipes. Many thought this was a hint to the location returning in Season 10, but it never did.
- The factory at Slurpy Swamp looks very similar to Flush Factory.
- A Flush Factory prefab can be found in Creative
- When Flush Factory got destroyed in Season 7, the top of the factory with windows moved from facing north and south to west and east. This could have either be an error or caused by the amount of force the iceberg was carrying towards the island.