|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||9.30 Content Update|
Flint-Knock Pistol is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in and variants. It uses Heavy Bullets, has a head shot multiplier of x2.0, and lacks first shot accuracy. The Flint-Knock Pistol's singular inaccurate bullet does extremely high damage and knocks back the wielder and target of its attack, doing extraordinary material damage but suffering very badly at long range in terms of damage. It can only be found from floor loot, but can be found from chests in the Team Rumble LTM.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Flint-Knock has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the followingortnitetracker.com/weapons</ref>
Flint-Knock has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Flint-Knock Pistol always knocks back the shooter even if they miss.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol will not knock back the wielder if the wielder is crouching.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol can save the player from fall damage if they shoot at the floor before impact. It is advised to do this at a diagonal angle to minimize the risk of fall damage.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol's damage is nothing to scoff at, clocking in at a whopping 180 damage on a head shot. It can be used to follow up a shotgun for an effective finishing gun.
- It does enough material damage to leave a fully built wooden wall on two hitpoints, and enough to take out any other fully built wooden piece.
- Use the knockback to quickly gain high ground in a fight.
- Use the knockback to knock enemies off a tall place, but be careful not to knock yourself off.
- It has one bullet and a lengthy reload time of 3 seconds. You will typically only get one use of this pistol per fight unless there is a covered place to safely reload it.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flint-Knock Pistol's name is actually a pun on the type of handgun it is based on, a flintlock hand cannon.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol is the first Battle Royale weapon to include knockback, which affects the player firing the weapon and the person being shot at.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol was teased in the Season 8 loading screen.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol looks like Save the World's Duelist flintlock weapon. The difference between the two is that the Duelist has a metal barrel and grayish color, unlike the Flint-Knock Pistol's wood texture.
- The weapon also look exactly like Save the World's Jack's Revenge.