|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
Flint-Knock Pistol is a pistol in Battle Royale. It is available in and variants. It uses Heavy Bullets, has a headshot multiplier of x2.0, and lacks first shot accuracy. The Flint-Knock Pistol's singular inaccurate bullet does extremely high damage and knocks back the wielder and target of its attack (if they are close enough to the wielder), doing extraordinary material damage but suffering very badly at long range in terms of damage. It can only be found from floor loot but can be found from chests in the Team Rumble LTM.
The Flint-Knock Pistol was vaulted on Patch 10.00, making it only available in Playground and Creative. It was vaulted to reduce the number of mobility items in-game. The Flint-Knock Pistol has been unvaulted as of Patch 10.40.1, but it has been vaulted again in Patch 11.0 but his time was also removed from Playground mode. It was vaulted to reduce the number of items in the game in general.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Flint-Knock has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the followingortnitetracker.com/weapons</ref>
Flint-Knock has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Crouching prevents players from being affected by the gun's knockback.
- The Flint-Knock has horrendous damage dropoff and no first shot accuracy. Only use it at close range.
- The Flint-Knock can save someone from taking fall damage if they shoot at the floor before impact. It is advised to do this at a diagonal angle to minimize the risk of fall damage.
- The Flint-Knock is nothing to scoff at, clocking in at a whopping 180 damage on a headshot. It can be used to follow up a shotgun for an effective finishing gun or to replace a shotgun and be followed by an SMG. It is advised to crouch in either case in order to not accidentally displace yourself in a close-range fight.
- It does enough material damage to leave a fully built wooden wall on twelve hitpoints, and enough to take out any other fully built wooden piece.
- Use the knockback to quickly gain the high ground in a fight.
- Use the knockback to knock enemies off a tall place, but be careful not to knock yourself off.
- It has one bullet and a lengthy reload time of 3 seconds. You will typically only get one use of this pistol per fight unless there is some cover that can be used to reload.
- If you hit someone who is gliding with this weapon at close range, they will be knocked out of the gliding state and fall. However, they seem to be immune to fall damage if this happens. This can be useful to stop someone who is gliding from landing directly in your base, forcing them to build up to you.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Flint-Knock Pistol's name is actually a pun on the type of handgun it is based on, a flintlock hand cannon.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol is the first Battle Royale weapon to include knockback, which affects the player firing the weapon and the person being shot at.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol was teased in the Season 8 loading screen.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol looks like Save the World's Duelist flintlock weapon. The difference between the two is that the Duelist has a metal barrel and grayish color, unlike the Flint-Knock Pistol's wood texture.
- The weapon also looks exactly like Save the World's Jack's Revenge.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol uses the same pullout sound as the Six Shooter.
- The Flint-Knock Pistol is the second pistol to use Heavy Bullets, the first being the Hand Cannon.