Flame Grill Floor Trap is a Floor Trap in Save the World. It comes in Rare, Epic, and Legendary versions.
6.22 Patch Notes (November 6, 2018
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed sound playback issues with the Flamegrill trap.
Patch 5.10 (July 24, 2018)
- Reduced the amount of Nuts & Bolts and Mineral Powder used on a variety of traps:
- Rare crafting recipe changed from 9 Nuts & Bolts to 7 Rough Ore.
- Epic crafting recipe changed from 10 Nuts & Bolts to 8 Rough Ore.
- Legendary crafting recipe changed from 11 Nuts & Bolts to 9 Rough Ore.
Patch 4.4 (June 11, 2018)
- Several types of traps can now be placed on player-built stairs and sloping roofs.
- The Bouncer in Battle Royale.
- Wooden Spikes, Retractable Spikes, Flame Grill Traps, Freeze Traps, and Healing Pads in Save the World.
Patch 3.4 (March 14, 2018)
- Corrected an issue which could cause the Flame Grill trap to deal less damage than intended at higher evolutions.