Final Fight (gamemode)
|Survive the countdown!|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Release||June 19, 2018|
|Last Featured||Patch 4.5|
Final Fight is a Battle Royale Limited Time Mode that was first introduced in the Patch 4.4 Content Update. It first featured a Teams of 20 variant. With Patch 4.5, a Teams of 12 variant was added. This was also the first time Teams of 12 was used in an LTM.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Survive the countdown! The Storm Circles give players more room to hunt down opponents. The final circle triggers a countdown timer; when the time is up, the team with the most players remaining wins. In this LTM, teams can tie for the Victory Royale!
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
- Final Fight plays similar to standard Battle Royale, but instead of the Storm circles closing all the way, the Storm stops after the 3rd circle.
- When the circles have finished closing in, the final countdown timer will begin.
- The remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining at the end of the timer wins!
- In the event of a tie, the two (or more) teams tied for the lead win the match.