Final Fight (gamemode)
|Survive the countdown!|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Release||June 19, 2018|
|Last Featured||14 Days of Fortnite|
Final Fight is a Battle Royale Limited Time Mode that was first introduced in the Patch 4.4 Content Update. It first featured a Teams of 20 variant. With Patch 4.5, a Teams of 12 variant was added. This was also the first time Teams of 12 was used in an LTM. Within 14 Days of Fortnite, it was released yet again in a Teams of 100 mode.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Survive the countdown! The Storm Circles give players more room to hunt down opponents. The final circle triggers a countdown timer; when the time is up, the team with the most players remaining wins. In this LTM, teams can tie for the Victory Royale!
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
- Final Fight plays similar to standard Battle Royale, but instead of the Storm circles closing all the way, the Storm stops after the 3rd circle.
- When the circles have finished closing in, the final countdown timer will begin.
- The remaining teams will battle it out until the timer expires.
- The team with the most players remaining at the end of the timer wins!
- In the event of a tie, the two (or more) teams tied for the lead win the match.