Fatal Fields is an area on the Fortnite Battle Royale map located at south coordinates F8-F9, G8-G9, north of Lucky Landing, south of Salty Springs and west of Paradise Palms. It is a farm with barns, a stable, corn fields, a river and a white farmhouse situated in the middle. The 2 Silos are on the southern side of Fatal, the (easternmost one contained floor loot. South of the silos was a small pond which contained a peer and a Willow tree. West of the pond was a corn field, which contained 2 small shacks. Which contained a vending machine. North of the small shacks was a farmhouse. This farmhouse was a 2 story house with an attic you could reach from the 2nd floor. It contained a firelit living room with a fish hanging on the wall. East of this house, there was a red barn. This barn contained 3 levels. The 2nd level was accessible from a tire pile, which will bounce players. The 3rd level is accessible from stairs which are on the 2nd level. The bottom floor of the barn has many haystacks, and was home to floor loot hiding behind haystacks. This barn was also home to a Quadcrasher before they were vaulted. On the very north side of Fatal, there was a stable. This stable had windows that you could jump through. The doors of the stable were boarded up, and had much floor loot inside of cubbies of cattle living areas. It also contained a small room with a few hay stacks and an ammo crate. East of the stable, there was a small river, which ran between a corn field with a shack, and a forest area.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Corn Fields[edit | edit source]
- One in the middle of each corn field.
Stable[edit | edit source]
- Second level entrance of stable.
- Haystack stall of the stable.
River[edit | edit source]
- Cut bank of the river.
Long Broken Hay Shed[edit | edit source]
- Inside the broken shed behind the haystack.
Red Barn[edit | edit source]
- Third level of red barn.
White Barn[edit | edit source]
- Second level of white barn.
East Forest[edit | edit source]
- Middle of the forest on the east.
Silos[edit | edit source]
- Inside the first silo by the west.
Square Hay Shed[edit | edit source]
- Inside the square shed behind the haystack .
West Forest[edit | edit source]
- Middle of the forest on the west.
White Farmhouse[edit | edit source]
- Broken gap next to the bathroom of the white house.
- Attic third level of the white house.
White Shed[edit | edit source]
- Inside the white shed behind the haystack.
Excavation Area[edit | edit source]
- Second ground level of the excavation area.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Fatal Fields was added to the map.
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Fatal Fields.
- A Christmas tree has disappeared.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A comet has landed west of Fatal Fields.
- Week 7: A soccer goal pitch has appeared on a field.
- Week 9: Crater near Fatal Fields have been completely patched up
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- A small shack north from Fatal Fields was crushed by the CUBE.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Corn has started growing on the fields.
- The shack that was destroyed by the CUBE is now under reconstruction.
- A corrupted zone has been added
- Week 4: The stable, red barn and farmhouse have been turned into haunted houses, and desks with cash registers have appeared outside them. A maze has appeared on the east cornfield, and a crop circle which looks like a face appeared on the western field. An entrance gate was added to the northern entrance of the farm. A "Fork Knife" food truck has appeared in the middle of the area.
- Week 7: Fatal Fields has been returned back to normal. However the inside of the red barn is slightly altered.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The corrupted area north of Fatal Fields has been overgrown and all the Shadow Stones are gone.
- The snow came very close to Fatal Fields.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- The former corrupted area was replaced by a fork and knife-shaped pit.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
- There is now a Slipstream line running through the area. Two Slipstream turbines were added in the middle of the fields.
- The shack crushed by the CUBE has continued construction.
- 9.20 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a second floor.
- 9.30 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a third floor and some stairs.
- 9.40 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a fourth floor.
- 9.41 Patch Notes: There is a birthday cake near the farm house.
- July 31st: The birthday cake was removed.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- All slipstreams have been removed from fatal fields