Fatal Fields was an area on the Fortnite Battle Royale map located at south coordinates F8-F9, G8-G9, north of Lucky Landing, south of Salty Springs and west of Moisty Palms. It is a farm with barns, a stable, corn fields, silos, a river and a white farmhouse situated in the middle.
A Vending Machine is located west of the small pond, inside of 1 of the two small shacks. East of the farmhouse, there is a red barn. This barn contains 3 levels. The 2nd level is accessible from a tire pile, which will bounce players. The 3rd level is accessible from stairs which are on the 2nd level. The bottom floor of the barn has many haystacks, and is home to floor loot hiding behind haystacks. This barn was also home to a Quadcrasher before they were vaulted. On the very north side of Fatal, there is a stable. This stable has windows that you can jump through. The doors of the stable are boarded up, and has floor loot inside of cubbies of cattle living areas. It also contains a small room with a few hay stacks and an ammo crate. East of the stable, there is a small river, which runs between a corn field with a shack, and a forest area.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
- 3 Trivia
Points and Sublocations
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots
- One chest in the middle of each corn field.
- A chest on the Second level entrance of stable.
- A chest on the haystack stall of the stable.
- A chest on the Cut bank of the river.
Long Broken Hay Shed
- a chest on the inside the broken shed behind the haystack.
- a chest on the third level of red barn.
- A chest on the Second level of white barn.
- A chest in the middle of the forest on the east.
- A chest inside the first silo by the west.
- Floor loot in the east.
Square Hay Shed
- A chest inside the square shed behind the haystack.
- A chest in the middle of the forest on the west.
- A chest in the broken gap next to the bathroom of the white house.
- A chest in the attic third level of the white house.
- A chest inside the white shed behind the haystack.
- A chest on the second ground level of the excavation area.
- Fatal Fields was added to the map.
- A Christmas tree has appeared at Fatal Fields.
- A Christmas tree has disappeared.
- Vending Machines were added to Fatal Fields.
- A small meteor has landed west of Fatal Fields.
- A rubber duck was added to Fatal Fields.
- Week 7: A soccer goal pitch has appeared on a field.
- Week 9: Crater near Fatal Fields have been completely patched up
- The rubber duck was removed from Fatal Fields.
- A birthday cake was added to Fatal Fields.
- The birthday cake was removed from Fatal Fields.
- A small shack north from Fatal Fields was crushed by the CUBE.
- Corn has started growing on the fields.
- The shack that was destroyed by the CUBE is now under reconstruction.
- A corrupted zone has been added
- Week 4: The stable, red barn and farmhouse have been turned into haunted houses, and desks with cash registers have appeared outside them. A maze has appeared on the east cornfield, and a crop circle which looks like a face appeared on the western field. An entrance gate was added to the northern entrance of the farm. A "Fork Knife" food truck has appeared in the middle of the area.
- Week 7: Fatal Fields has been returned back to normal. However the inside of the red barn is slightly altered.
- The corrupted area north of Fatal Fields has been overgrown and all the Shadow Stones are gone.
- The snow came very close to Fatal Fields.
- Fatal Fields was covered in snow twice. Once on Christmas, and again in the Ice Storm Event.
- The former corrupted area was replaced by a fork and knife-shaped pit.
- There is now a Slipstream line running through the area. Two Slipstream turbines were added in the middle of the fields.
- The shack crushed by the CUBE has continued construction.
- 9.20 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a second floor.
- 9.30 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a third floor and some stairs.
- 9.40 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a fourth floor.
- 9.41 Patch Notes: There is a birthday cake near the farm house.
- The Slipstream turbines and line were removed.
- 10.20 Patch Notes: The shack crushed by the CUBE now has a rooftop and more work done on the exterior.
- August 29th: A rift beacon is being constructed at Fatal Fields.
- September 2nd: The rift beacon has been completed and activated.
- September 3rd: The Floating Island has appeared Northwest of Fatal Fields and will begin slowly moving around the map, presumably as it did in Season 6.
- The shack has been finished off.
- October 13th: The Floating Island has arrived back at Fatal Fields, nearly reaching it's starting point.
- Fatal Fields was sucked in a black hole.
- Fatal Fields has been updated at least once a season (excluding Season 1).