Fatal Fields is an area on the Fortnite Battle Royale map located at south coordinates F8-F9, G8-G9, north of Lucky Landing and west of Paradise Palms. It is a farm with barns, a stable, corn fields, a river and a white farmhouse situated in the middle. The 2 Silos are on the southern side of Fatal, the easternmost one contains floor loot. South of the silos is a small pond which contains a peer and a Willow tree. West of the pond is a corn field, which contains 2 small shacks. Which can contain a vending machine. North of the small shacks is a farmhouse. This farmhouse is a 2 story house with an attic you can reach from the 2nd floor. It contains a firelit living room with a fish hanging on the wall. East of this house, there is a red barn. This barn contains 3 levels. The 2nd level is accessible from a tire pile, which will bounce players. The 3rd level is accessible from stairs which are on the 2nd level. The bottom floor of the barn has many haystacks, and is home to floor loot hiding behind haystacks. This barn is also home to a Quadcrasher. On the very north side of Fatal, there's a stable. This stable has windows that you can jump through. The doors of the stable are boarded up, and has much floor loot inside of cubbies of cattle living areas. It also contains a small room with a few hay stacks and an ammo crate. East of the stable, there's a small river, which runs between a corn field with a shack, and a forest area.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Map Changes
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Corn Fields[edit | edit source]
- One in the middle of each corn field.
Stable[edit | edit source]
- Second level entrance of stable.
- Haystack stall of the stable.
River[edit | edit source]
- Cut bank of the river.
Long Broken Hay Shed[edit | edit source]
- Inside the broken shed behind the haystack.
Red Barn[edit | edit source]
- Third level of red barn.
White Barn[edit | edit source]
- Second level of white barn.
East Forest[edit | edit source]
- Middle of the forest on the east.
Silos[edit | edit source]
- Inside the first silo by the west.
Square Hay Shed[edit | edit source]
- Inside the square shed behind the haystack .
West Forest[edit | edit source]
- Middle of the forest on the west.
White Farmhouse[edit | edit source]
- Broken gap next to the bathroom of the white house.
- Attic third level of the white house.
White Shed[edit | edit source]
- Inside the white shed behind the haystack.
Excavation Area[edit | edit source]
- Second ground level of the excavation area.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Fatal Fields was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- A soccer goal pitch has appeared on a field.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- A small shack north from Fatal Fields was crushed by the CUBE.
Season 6[edit | edit source]
- Corn has started growing on the fields.
- The shack that was destroyed by the KEVIN is now under reconstruction.
- A corrupted zone has been added
- Week 4: The stable, red barn and farmhouse have been turned into haunted houses, and desks with cash registers have appeared outside them. A maze has appeared on the east cornfield, and a crop circle which looks like a face appeared on the western field. An entrance gate was added to the northern entrance of the farm. A "Fork Knife" food truck has appeared in the middle of the area.
- Week 7: Fatal Fields has been returned back to normal. However the inside of the red barn is slightly altered.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- The corrupted area north of Fatal Fields has been overgrown and all the Shadow Stones are gone snow also has been added.