Fancy View (POI)
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Fancy View was added to the map.
- The red car at the house at the Fancy View has crashed through the wall of the garage, and has fallen down the cliff, once again referencing Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- Three gingerbread have appeared at the Fancy View, in the house with the crashed red car down the hill. They stand where the people stood that watched the red car fall in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- The red car that has fallen down the mansion cliff at the Fancy View during Chapter 2 Season 1 has now been lifted up by a crane held up on the edge by multiple pallets.
- The crane attempting to lift the red car at the Fancy View has fallen over, leaving only a few remaining pallets on the hill.
- A truck has appeared at the Fancy View, now holding a much larger crane that has lifted the smaller crane and the red car from down the hill.
- Fancy View has been flooded, along with many other locations, landmarks, and POI's.
- July 12th: Fancy View was accessible again due to the map unflooding.
- The crane has fallen down, along with the back of the truck.
- Fancy View was replaced by Boost Pad.
- Boost Pad was replaced by Fancy View.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Fancy View during Chapter 2 Season 3.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The red car and the garage are a reference to a 1986 film called Ferris Bueller's Day Off.