|This article is about an unnamed location in Chapter 1. For other uses, see Factory.|
The Factory (Formerly Dusty Divot) was an Unnamed Landmark in Battle Royale added in Season 1, located inside the coordinate G6, between Dusty Depot, Retail Row and Salty Springs. It consisted of three small warehouses. In Season 4, a meteorite struck just northeast of it, destroying the warehouses and Dusty Depot, creating Dusty Divot. However, in Season 10 they were brought back because of The Zero Point at Loot Lake, alongside Dusty Depot.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Factories were added to the map.
V3.40[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to the area.
V4.00[edit | edit source]
- The Factories were added back to the map, along with Dusty Depot.
- October 13: During The End Event, rockets flew around the meteor that was just above the factories. After the attempt to destroy the Zero Point, it collapsed, and the Factories, along with the rest of the map, were sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Factories and Dusty Depot are the first removed locations to be added back to the map.
- At the start of Season X, the Factories were considered part of Dusty Depot in challenges. Presumably a glitch, this was fixed.