The Factory (Formerly Dusty Divot) was a POI located in G6, between Dusty Depot, Retail Row and Salty Springs. It consisted of three small warehouse buildings. In Season 4, a meteorite crashed on the factories, destroying them and the Dusty Depot, creating the Dusty Divot. However, in Season 10 they were brought back because of the energy orb at Loot Lake detonating and twisting time and space, the Factories have returned, alongside Dusty Depot.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Factories were added to the map.
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Vending Machines were added to the area.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- The Factories were added back to the map, along with Dusty Depot.
- October 13: During The End Event, rockets flew around the meteor that was just above the factories. After the attempt to destroy the Zero Point, it collapsed, and the Factories, along with the rest of the map, were sucked into a black hole.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Factories and Dusty Depot are the first removed locations to be added back to the map.
- At the start of Season X, the Factories were considered part of Dusty Depot in challenges. Presumably a glitch, this was fixed.