Eye Land (POI)
Eye Land (Formerly The Isle Of The Storm) was a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate D4, E4 and E5. It was a small island in the middle of the main island, which was home to a large house, and a few wooden docks with Motorboats and Fishing Rods.
On Patch 11.10, Eye Land was turned into Isle of The Storm, a Corrupted Area (and a new landmark). The corrupted area destroyed all of the buildings, and added Cube Fragments, Cube Monsters, and glowing vents that have a similar effect to Shockwave Grenades, and launch a player in whatever direction they are facing. Unlike the zones of Season 6, However, it does not have any Shadow Stones. This is the battleground for the Storm King Boss Fight in his LTM in Battle Royale.
On Patch 11.11, the Eye Land was added back to the map.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Conjoined large cabins
- Small cabin
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Eye Land was added to the map.
- November 13th: Eye Land was added back to the map, replacing Isle Of The Storm again.
- February 16th: The furniture in the Eye Land is slowly turning into gold.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Eye Land was the first location to be removed and added back in Chapter 2.
- Eye Land only survived for less than a season on the Chapter 2 map.
- Eye Land is the first location to be removed twice in Chapter 2.
- The shape of Eye Land is similar of the original Chapter 1 Map.
- Eye Land was the 3rd shortest living version of the middle island, existing for less than a season. The other 2 were The Ruins and Isle Of The Storm.
- Eye Land has been changed into a different POI 5 times; it was changed to Isle of The Storm during Fortnitemares, The Agency during Chapter 2 Season 2, The Authority during Chapter 2 Season 3, The Ruins during Chapter 2 Season 4, and Zero Point during Chapter 2 Season 5.