|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Dynamite is a Uncommon explosive weapon in Battle Royale. Once thrown, Dynamite will start a 5-second fuse that can’t be canceled and can damage structures and opponents within 1600 units in diameter with the explosion in the shape of a flat cylinder. Dynamite can be found in stacks of 3 from floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
The Dynamite has been added to the Vault on Patch 9.30 making it exclusively available in Creative. It was vaulted to reduce the amount of explosive items in the game.
Dynamite has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances:
Dynamite has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
Patch 9.30 - Vaulted
Patch 9.30 (June 18, 2019)
- These Vaults are primarily targeted at adjusting the availability of explosives, putting them more in line with where we think they should be.
7.10 Patch Notes (December 18, 2018
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where players were able to pick up live Dynamite through structures.
6.30 Content Update (November 19, 2018
- Weapons + Items
- Uncommon rarity, found in stacks of 3.
- Available from floor loot, chests, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Supply Drops.
- 70 damage to players and 800 damage to structures.
- Explosion is in the shape of a flat cylinder
- 1600 units in diameter and 384 units in height.
- Initiating a throw will start a 5-second fuse that can’t be canceled.
- Throw range is shorter than standard Grenades.
|Battle Royale Content|
| Seasonal Foraged Map Objects|
) • Rifts
) • Shadow Stones
) • Ziplines
) • Volcano Vents
) • Slipstream