Dusty Divot (formerly Dusty Depot) is an area on the Battle Royale map located at the center coordinates F5-F6, G5-G6, north of Salty Springs and west of Retail Row. It is now an abandoned facility with overgrown trees and small ponds. The remains of the Depot's warehouses that was destroyed by a large meteor is still standing at the outer rim of the old crater.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Depot Warehouses[edit | edit source]
Excavation Facility[edit | edit source]
- The excavation facility contains 6 Chests in total. 2 Chests are located in the northeast and southwest watchtowers in the corners of the site. One Chest can be found from the bottom of the tree that grows in the middle of the site, in the former place of the meteor. A single Chest is located in the second floor of the central building that surrounds the tree. 2 Chests are locted in two buildings in the north side of the facility.
Props[edit | edit source]
- Ice Cream Truck
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Dusty Depot was part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as an unnamed POI.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- Week 1: Dusty Depot was partially destroyed by the meteor and renamed to Dusty Divot. A research facility has appeared to the center of the crater. Old depot's warehouses were damaged but still standing on the outer rim of the crater. The original blue warehouse was destroyed and the remaining two are damaged. An operation excavating a large meteor has commenced at the center of the divot. A mysterious space rocks called Hop Rocks can be seen lying around the area.
- Week 2: The central facility has been covered up by some roof panels.
- Week 4: The progress in the meteor's excavation is halfway done. A metallic entity can be seen through certain areas of the meteor.
- Week 7: Meteor excavation is completed. An empty space pod is found at the core of the rock. Cars and a chopper on area of the west part have been flipped. Trees and grassland continues to grow in Dusty Divot.
- Week 9: Cars and equipments have moved from the site and it has been deserted. Grass and trees continue to grow up to the central site of the divot. Few Hop Rocks in the area still remain.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- Dusty Divot is abandoned and becomes overgrown. The meteor in the middle of the site disappears and is replaced by a tree, and all Hop Rocks disappear.
- Week 9: The depot warehouses have been modified to fit a diner and gift shop, with it containing the small meteors that used to surround the excavation site. The area is now called Dusty Diner, but is not a named location on the map. The gray warehouse is now used as a viewing area, looking out to the crater. There is a board providing history of the meteor that was seen back in Season 3 telling where it landed, and forming of the government site with it showing the meteor with a question mark referencing the excavation exposing the pod inside the meteor (The Visitor). Inside the diner is a full timeline of the Dusty region, such as what the depots used to be like and now the Divot, before and Season 5 beyond.