Dusty Depot is an area of the Battle Royale map located at coordinate F5 south-east of Loot Lake, south-west of Pressure Plant, west of Retail Row, north of Salty Springs east of Tilted Town and south of Lazy Lagoon. It is a storage area with three differently colored metal warehouses.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on buildings, visit Dusty Depot/Buildings
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Dusty Depot was added to the map as an unnamed location.
- Dusty Depot received it’s name later on in Season 1. (10/12/2017)
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- The Meteor hit near the warehouses, completely destroying the Blue Warehouse, and partially destroying the Grey Warehouse, renaming the area into Dusty Divot.
- Inside the crater a government facility was erected, slowly being constructed throughout Season 4
- Trees were slowly growing in the Divot throughout the second half of Season 4.
Season 5[edit | edit source]
- All trees around the facility were now grown, and small lagoons were added too.
5.40 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- The remaining parts of Dusty Depot were turned into Dusty Diner. The red warehouse was turned into the restaurant while the remains of the gray warehouse were turned into a lookout of the crater.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
10.00 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dusty Depot was re-added to the map, removing Dusty Diner, and reverting all warehouses to their pre-Season 4 state.
- August 2nd: A telescope has appeared on top of the northern warehouse at Dusty Depot and it is facing towards the Frozen Meteor.
- August 4th: A small laboratory and chalkboard has been added inside the grey warehouse along side a bed.
- August 6th: The exterior of the grey warehouse, as well as the interior has been updated.
- August 8th: Another satellite was added on the grey warehouse, and the inside has been updated with a second floor and more computers.
10.10 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- August 14th: The grey warehouse has been updated again, and more work has been done inside. A few monitors with Visitor symbols have also been added.
10.20 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- August 27th: The grey warehouse has been updated yet again. Pieces from the B.R.U.T.E mech as well as some other things can be found inside.
- September 3rd: The grey warehouse has been slightly updated again, the B.R.U.T.E pieces have been disassembled and some trucks appeared outside it.
10.30 Patch Notes[edit | edit source]
- September 11th: The grey warehouse has been updated again. The roof has opened and something is being built inside.
- September 15th: There now appears to be the bottom of the rocket been put in of the bottom of the pad like the Rift Beacon that have been scattered throughout the map during the season in the grey warehouse.
Evolution of the Rocket[edit | edit source]
- 30/6/18: The Rocket finally took off from the Season 4 live event
- September 11: The Grey Warehouse finally opened and a mysterious pad was added along side scaffolding with it in the 10.30 update
- September 15: The bottom of the rocket was finally added a bit like the Rift Beacon that have a played an important part of Season 10
- September 17: The middle of the rocket (the booster) has been added on.
- September 19: The rocket is nearly complete which means the rocket can be now seen outside of Dusty meaning players will be able to see it when they are near the warehouses in Dusty but you can get close to it in the Grey Warehouse.
- September 21: The Rocket is nearly complete and we should be expecting the last part on Monday
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ironically, Dusty Divot was in the game longer than Dusty Depot.
- Dusty Depot, along with the Factory (POI), are the first removed locations to be added back to the map.
- The Warehouses have had their positions swapped in the re-added version of Dusty Depot, which fits with the "twisted time" theme of Season 10.
- The grey warehouse is now becoming a rocket launch spot like the visitor did in Season 4 within the Villain Lair (POI).
- The grey warehouse now has the bottom of the rocket all set up and is beginning to get constructed like a Rift Beacon the bottom of the rocket is like the rift beacons that have played a part throughout this season.
- According to leaks, there will be another rocket event similar to the one in Season 4 at Dusty Depot. Unlike before, the Scientist is probably trying to destroy the meteor.
- Coincidentally the rocket seems to being built every 2 days just like Mecha from Season 9 was being built every 2 days at Pressure Plant.
- The Season 10/X Event might be on September 28th, about one week before the season ends. Because the rocket needs one more piece and a countdown might appear on the TVs at some point within the next week it's not confirmed though.
- Normally Season ending events normally take place on Saturdays a week before the season ends it's possible this could change to 29th September on a Sunday because Season 11 is scheduled for October 6th which is a Sunday so it would make sense to have it on Sunday 29th September instead because it would happen a week before Season 11.
- Normally each Season has ended on a Thursday but Season 11 is the first ever Season to start on a Sunday.
- However the Season X event might stick on a Saturday like it usually is instead as that's the only day that past events have occurred but we'll have to wait and see.
- It also would appear that The Scientist (outfit) is building another Rift Beacon inside the Grey Warehouse in Dusty as of 20th September.