|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||7.10 Content Update #3|
Dual Pistols are pistols in Battle Royale. They are available in Rare and Epic variants. Both pistols fire with one pull of the trigger. They use Medium Bullets. They were vaulted in Patch 6.21, but were unvaulted in 7.10 Content Update #3
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
- Patch 4.5 - Released
- Patch 6.21 - Vaulted
- Patch 7.10 - Re-Released
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Dual Pistols are considered a major step-up over the Pistol, as a single shot on the body is able to take almost half of a target's health, with two headshots able to take out all the shield and half the health of an enemy (when both are full).
- Dual Pistols are considered as 2-bullet burst weapons, so it is advisable to take some time to aim at the target as one would do with the Burst Assault Rifle.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dual Pistols are based on the FNX-45 tactical pistol.
- The Suppressed Pistol is also based on the same type of pistol (FNX Series), except its attachments and camouflage differ from the unmodified nature and two-tone coloring of the Dual Pistols.
- Although The Dual Pistols and Suppressed Pistols are both modeled after the same gun, they use different bullets and have different magazine sizes. The Suppressed Pistol is based on a 9mm version while the Dual Pistols are based on .45mm.