|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||9.30 Content Update 2|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 9.40|
Drum Shotgun is a shotgun in Battle Royale. It is available in 9.30 Content Update #2., , and variants and has a headshot multiplier of 1.2x. It was released on
Availability[edit | edit source]
Drum Shotgun has a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
Drum Shotgun has a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Drum Shotgun is a very good choice at very close range as it has a high fire rate, the largest magazine size of all shotguns and high DPS. However, its bad accuracy and low damage make the weapon better for close range, to keep its damage.
- The Drum Shotgun should only be used at close range, as it has a wide spread and steep damage dropoff. It is recommended only at the start of a game, when you can swap it for a better weapon.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Drum Shotgun has the fastest fire rate in game as a shotgun, firing 4 bullets per second, The fire rate is 2.1 times bigger than Combat Shotgun, 5.7 times bigger than Pump Shotgun and 2.6 times bigger than Tactical Shotgun.
- It's name is similar to the Drum Gun, as it has high fire rate, low damage input and higher magazine clip size.
- The Drum Shotgun may be a reference to the Fostech Origin 12 shotgun: , with a drum magazine attached to it.
- Drum Shotgun has the largest magazine size in game as a shotgun, having a 1.2 times higher magazine size than Combat Shotgun, 2.4 times higher magazine size than Pump Shotgun and 1.5 times higher magazine size than Tactical Shotgun.
- Drum Shotgun does the least amount of damage as a shotgun.
- Drum Shotgun does the second highets amount of DPS on a shotgun. The first is Double Barrel Shotgun.
- The Drum Shotgun is the only shotgun that deals the same damage to structures as to players.
- The Drum Shotgun doesn't have a headshot multiplier. (Max 60 headshot damage) This is possibly due to the fact it would be extremely overpowered with any sort of increased damage boost.
- The Drum Shotgun also is the most inaccurate of all shotguns, and even while aiming downsights, the targeting recticle quite frankly doesn't shrink at all. It is safe to say that the Double Barrel Shotgun is more accurate than the Drum Shotgun. However, the reasoning could be that this gun needs to be extremely inaccurate because it already has a pretty high fire rate. If it got accurate as, say, a Pump Shotgun, it'd be overpowered because it can fire repeatedly at a high rate at a target, leaving (quite literally) the target no time to respond to it.
- This is the third shotgun to be in a common rarity, the first being the Pump Shotgun and Tactical Shotgun.