|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Drum Gun is a hybrid Rifle-SMG in Battle Royale. It is available in Uncommon and Rare variants. It uses Medium Bullets.
The Drum Gun was Vaulted in the 5.40 Content Update, making it therefore currently unavailable.
- Patch 4.5 - Released
- Patch 5.40 - Vaulted
- The Drum Gun is best used in close to mid range combat as its high spread and recoil makes it unreliable at longer ranges, as well as the lack of first-shot accuracy.
- It can be considered a lower-tier version of the Machine Guns, as it is pretty common to find one.
5.40 Content Update (September 11, 2018)
- Weapons + Items
5.20 Weapon and Building Balance Changes (August 9, 2018)
- Drum Gun
- Reduced falloff range damage from 80% to 70% at 3500 units
- Reduced falloff range damage from 65% to 55% at 5000+ units
- Added environmental damage fall off matching player damage fall off
- Decreased jumping accuracy by 5%
- Decreased targeting accuracy by 10%
- Reduced spawn rate from chests and floor loot by 40%
4.5 Content Update (July 3, 2018)
- Drum Gun added
- The Drum Gun is a hybrid weapon that combines the stopping power of a rifle with the suppressive ability and fire rate of an SMG.
- Available in Uncommon and Rare variants.
- 50 round capacity.
- Uses Medium Ammo.
- Can be found from floor loot, chests, and Vending Machines.
- The Drum Gun is based on the Thompson Submachine Gun (Tommy Gun), with a drum magazine and foregrip.
- The Drum Gun is similar to the LMG, with both using medium bullets, having a large clip size, a rapid fire rate, and a long reload time. The differences being that the Drum Gun has a slower fire rate and it deals slightly higher damage to players, and the LMG having a much larger clip size and it deals more damage to structures.
- The Drum Gun is the only SMG that doesn't use Light Bullets.