Disco Domination (gamemode)
|The team that fills their meter the fastest by capturing and defending the dance floors will win the match!|
|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Release||October 10, 2018|
|Last Featured||Patch 6.02|
Disco Domination is a Battle Royale Limited Time Mode and features dance off battle on the Dance Floors that have spawned around the island. The objective is to Take the dance floors over by clearing out any enemies and then dancing to raise a disco ball up from the floor. The team that fills their meter the fastest by capturing and defending the dance floors will claim the Victory Royale.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Two teams battle it out!
- Emoting on a dance floor when no enemies are present will raise a disco ball in the center of the floor, and capture it for the team.
- The more friendly players dancing on a floor, the faster it will be captured.
- The dance floors in the later stages of the match fill the bar more quickly.
- It is not possible to build on or over the dance floors, but they can be protected by surrounding them with a fort.
- Glider redeploy is activated in this mode, press jump while falling to use the glider.
- The first team to fill their dance bar to 100% will win the match.
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
- Respawning will be turned on until the third (last) storm circle.
- Five dance floors will appear on the map whenever the storm is not moving.
- Once a floor is captured, it will begin filling the team’s “dance bar” on the HUD, until either an enemy stands on it or the current storm timer ends and the storm begins to move.
- Increased the variability of where players can spawn by 30% along sides storm circle.
- Max respawn distance was reduced by 20%.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- This mode uses 50v50 levels of loot and resources.
- Bandage spawns reduced by 50%.
- Common weapons were removed.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The music that plays on captured dancefloors is based on the music of the Disco Fever emote.