Dirty Docks is an unnamed Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate H4, south of Steamy Stacks, east of Craggy Cliffs and southeast of Frenzy Farm. It is a large cargo dock area with many buildings that look similar to Dusty Depot, Container Yard, and Flush Factory. Dirty Docks is the most eastern named location on the map.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Related Achievements
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Dirty Docks during Winterfest.
For more details on structures, visit Dirty Docks/Buildings
Blue Warehouse[edit | edit source]
A Blue Warehouse like the one found in Dusty Depot, but is 5 sections wide by 7 long rather than 4 by 6 and is level to the ground, but a different material is used on the ground layer of it, mimicking the concrete used in the original this technically makes it also 1 section taller too.
It also has a upper area inside with cubicles.
Grey Warehouse[edit | edit source]
The Grey Warehouse found in Dusty Depot, but this time smaller rather than larger.
It has a upper area inside with cubicles at the back of the Warehouse. it also has an entrance on only one side.
Factory[edit | edit source]
A factory can be found in the centre of this location, the factory is similar to the ones found at the Factories (POI).
Smokestack Warehouse[edit | edit source]
A small Warehouse that is somewhat under ground, it has a metal tower coming off of it that holds a bundle of smokestacks.
White Brick Warehouse[edit | edit source]
This Warehouse is somewhat away from the other ones and probably serves as a Warehouse to the docks.
it has an umbrella and a lounge chair on the roof.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Contaner Yard
- Loading dock
- Small Dock
- Truck Stop
- Another Warehouse
Related Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Quick & Dirty: Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Dirty Docks was added to the new map.
- Reindeer decorations have been placed inside containers at Dirty Docks.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Misty Meadows, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- The blue warehouse in Dirty Docks has been transformed into an Mr. Polar's Ice Factory.
- A truck carrying multiple chairs has began to exit Dirty Docks.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Dirty Docks has been covered in snow.
- January 8th: The snow melted from Dirty Docks.
- The chair truck from Dirty Docks has made its way up the road.
- The Ice Factory has been reverted.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Dirty Docks relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Dirty Docks have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Dirty Docks has flooded, leaving most of the location submerged in the ocean. A pickup truck has also landed on top of the Blue Warehouse's roof.
- Dirty Docks is set to become a playable area again later in the season. However, the location has most of its area changed due to the flood.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some of the buildings in Dirty Docks look a lot like the buildings from the old map, such as Dusty Depot and Flush Factory, possibly as easter eggs.
- Dirty Docks is the area with the most motorboats.