Cube Fragments are mysterious objects that can be found around the map, mostly around corrupted areas which spawn Cube Monsters. The Cube Fragments are spawned early on in the match, big Cube Fragments being around corrupted areas, and smaller ones can be found throughout the Battle Royale Map. Cube Fragments can be destroyed for a guaranteed Weapon and other good loot. Cube Fragments are exclusive to Creative (as of Patch 8.20), Fortnitemares and the Team Terror LTM.
Cube Monsters[edit | edit source]
The Cube Fragments spawn hostile NPCs, called Cube Monsters, which try to attack the player and damage structures. They can drop Weapons, Items, and Ammo when defeated and grant a small amount of shields. Cube Monsters can be very disruptive while healing or using consumables.
- Cube Fiend - basic Cube Monsters.
- Elite Cube Fiend - slightly stronger than the normal Cube Fiend, and has a purple glow.
- Cube Brute -a tougher and stronger Cube Monster.
- Elite Cube Brute - slightly stronger than the normal Cube Brute, and has a purple glow.
- Mega Cube Brute - a very rare and very strong Cube Brute that can be distinguished by its golden glow. Drops a random Weapon and various other loot on death.