Crash Site (POI)
Crash Site was a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates B2 and C2, and was close to Coral Cove, and the Sweaty Sands. Other than the crash site and natural features, the island was empty. It was a small island with a large, green, crashed E.G.O. cargo plane, possibly based on a hybrid of an L-100 Hercules and a C-141 Starlifter. The plane has been split into many pieces on impact, with considerable damage to the ground below. The only remaining cargo were some black crates, long green containers, a dartboard, oxygen tanks, a net, some servers, monitor screens, chairs and wall lockers. Whatever valuable items the Crash Site held were likely either destroyed or salvaged by the E.G.O. and taken to a nearby outpost.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Crash Site was added to the map.
- Monitor screens at the Crash Site landmark begin to flicker every so often.
- The Crash Site has been grown over by the plants. Coral have also began to appear around the island. Interestingly, some of the parts of the plane have been stripped off and taken away, most likely to Shadow Safe House - Alpha where similar parts of the plane are.
- The stage north of Sweaty Sands has continued construction.
- Multiple inflated astro heads have appeared around land nearby the stage.
- The stage is now complete and a countdown has appeared with a big purple beacon appearing in the sky (much like the yellow beacon from the Season 4 The Blast-Off Event and the Season X Event The End Event) The Astronomical Event was an event that took place on the 23-25 April and had a total of 5 shows.
- The Crash Site has been replaced by a whirlpool.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crash Site is a reference to a plane crash from the TV show Lost.