Craggy Cliffs is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale which was added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates E1, E2, F1 and F2, northwest of Steamy Stacks, northeast of Doom's Domain and north of Stark Industries. It is a small seaside town with a Fishsticks restaurant and a grand cliffside.
- 1 Points and Sublocations
- 2 Challenges
- 3 Map Changes
- 4 Gallery
- 5 Trivia
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Craggy Cliffs/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Deliver 10 fish to SHADOW||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles SHADOW Style|
|Deliver 10 fish to GHOST||Meowscles' Mischief||Meowscles GHOST Style|
|Search 5 Chests in different Named Locations||Midas' Mission||40,000|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a SHADOW mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas SHADOW Style|
|Bring 2 legendary weapons to a GHOST mailbox.||Midas' Mission||Midas GHOST Style|
|Stage 1 of 3 - Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (7)||Location Domination||10,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (10)||Location Domination||25,000|
|Stage 3 of 3 - Search chests at Craggy Cliffs (18)||Location Domination||55,000|
|Catch fish at Craggy Cliffs (5)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 5 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (7)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges||25,000|
|Eliminations at Craggy Cliffs (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 7 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Craggy Cliffs was added to the map.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Craggy Cliffs, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Craggy Cliffs has been covered in snow.
- January 8th: The snow melted from Craggy Cliffs.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Ghost recruitment posters have appeared around Craggy Cliffs.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Craggy Cliffs relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Craggy Cliffs have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Craggy Cliffs has completely flooded and only the tops of some buildings are accessible, and the Sticks logo had Fishstick's face covered in seaweed, in the shape of a mustache. The location is now also a landmark.
- June 30th: The water level has receded, and the Hotel has completely drained of water. However, the rest of Craggy Cliffs is still flooded.
- July 18th: With the water level receding again, almost all of the water in Craggy Cliffs has been removed.
- July 24th: The water level receded once again, and Craggy Cliffs has completely been drained of water. Because of this, it is a Named POI again.
- Craggy Cliffs has completely reverted back to normal. All artifacts that were destroyed or misplaced have been reset to their original spots.
- The Shadow and Ghost Henchman have visited Craggy Cliffs.
- The Shadow and Ghost Henchman left Craggy Cliffs.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Craggy Cliffs during Chapter 2 Season 3.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original name for this location was Beachy Bluffs.
- Craggy Cliffs was the most northern named location on the map before The Yacht was added.
- Craggy Cliffs is very similar to Lazy Lagoon in the building design and structure. This might be an Easter egg, but it's also possible that the developers recycled elements from Lazy Lagoon just to save time.
- Despite being a residential area, Craggy Cliffs didn't receive any changes when Fortnitemares 2019 and 2020 came around.
- Craggy Cliffs is the first location to have an official Fish Sticks Restaurant. It was previously advertised on blimps and in Neo Tilted on the Chapter 1 map.
- An upgrade bench can be located in the big 3 door warehouse down by the beach.