Craggy Cliffs is a unnamed Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinates E1, E2, F1 and F2, northwest of Steamy Stacks, northeast of Pleasant Park and north of Frenzy Farm. It is a small seaside town with a Fishsticks restaurant and a grand cliffside which is how the town got the name "Craggy Cliffs". Craggy Cliffs was the most northern named location on the map before The Yacht was added.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Craggy Cliffs/Buildings
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Craggy Cliffs was added to the map.
- December 7th: Multiple posters have appeared around Craggy Cliffs, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 15th: All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
- December 25th: Craggy Cliffs has been covered in snow.
- January 8th: The snow melted from Craggy Cliffs.
- Several Ghost and Shadow mailboxes and Ghost recruitment posters have appeared around Craggy Cliffs.
- April 17th: Multiple posters have appeared around Craggy Cliffs relating to music, a planet, and Sweaty Sands.
- The Astronomical Event posters hung around Craggy Cliffs have been updated, showing the time and dates of the Astronomical Event.
- All posters about the Travis Scott’s Astronomical Event have been taken down.
- Craggy Cliffs has completely flooded and only the tops of some buildings are accessible, and the Sticks logo had Fishstick's face covered in seaweed, in the shape of a mustache. The location is now also a landmark.
- Craggy Cliffs is set to become a playable area again later in the season. However, the location has most of its area changed due to the flood.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original name for this location was Beachy Bluffs.
- Craggy Cliffs is very similar to Lazy Lagoon in the building design and structure. This might be an Easter egg, but it's also possible that the developers recycled elements from Lazy Lagoon just to save time.
- Despite being a residential area, Craggy Cliffs didn't receive any changes when Fortnitemares (2019) came around.
- Craggy Cliffs is the first location to have an official Fish Sticks Restaurant. It was previously advertised on blimps and in Neo Tilted on the Chapter 1 map.
- An upgrade bench can be located in the big 3 door warehouse down by the beach.