Craggy Cliffs is a location on the Battle Royale map located northwest of Steamy Stacks, northeast of Pleasant Park and north of Frenzy Farm. It is a small seaside town with a Fishsticks restaurant, a grand cliffside which is how the town got the name "Craggy Cliffs". Craggy Cliffs is the most northern named location on the map.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 - Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Craggy Cliffs was added to the map.
v11.30[edit | edit source]
- December 12th: Snow came very close to Craggy Cliffs.
- December 25th: Craggy Cliffs is covered in snow.
- January 8th: The snow is gone.
Chapter 2 - Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Spy organizations GHOST and SHADOW have put up recruitment posters and mailboxes in Craggy Cliffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The original name for this location was Beachy Bluffs.
- Craggy Cliffs is very similar to Lazy Lagoon in the building design and structure. This might be an Easter egg, but it's also possible that the developers recycled elements from Lazy Lagoon just to save time.
- Despite being a residential area, Craggy Cliffs didn't receive any changes when Fortnitemares (2019) came around.
- Craggy Cliffs is the first location to have an official Fish Sticks Restaurant. It was previously advertised on blimps and in Neo Tilted on the Chapter 1 map.
- An upgrade bench can be located in the big 3 door warehouse down by the beach.