|Coordinates||B1, B2, B3, C2|
|Ammo Boxes||9 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||2 Produce Boxes|
Coral Castle is a named Point Of Interest in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 3 mostly located in the coordinate B2, but is also in coordinates B1, B3, and C2, north of Sweaty Sands, southwest of Stealthy Stronghold and west of Pleasant Park. It is a massive sinkhole in the water with a bunch of temples and a large castle in the middle. The hole also connects the many small islands around the northwest side of the map, including Coral Cove, Crash Site, and Sharky Shell. Prior to August 1st, this location was The Giant Whirlpool.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
For more details on structures, visit Coral Castle/Buildings
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Claim your Trident at Coral Cove (1)||Aquaman Challenges||Aquaman's Trident Harvesting Tool|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (4)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 Challenges||25,000|
|Collect Stone from Coral Castle (300)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
|Dance at the highest spot and the lowest spot on the map (2)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 Challenges||25,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- August 1st: The water level has dropped for the last time and Coral Castle was revealed.
- Coral Castle was sucked into the Zero Point.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It was originally called <CARL> but got fixed an hour after the location has been revealed.
- This may have been a code name in attempt to stop leakers from finding out the location name early.
- Before Coral Castle was added there was an island there with a mini fortress and Travis Scott's Stage.
- It was also speculated to be Atlantis because of the Aquaman outfit.
- In the Chapter 2 Season 5 trailer, Coral Castle appears to be completely flooded, hinting than the location may be removed later on in the season.