|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
Combat Shotgun was a semi-automatic shotgun in Battle Royale, added in Season 9. It was available in , and variants. It used Shells 'n' Slugs as ammunition, fires nine pellets in a spread, and has a headshot multiplier of 1.50x. It had a very tight bullet spread, which makes it much harder to hit shots at close range. However, this and its very low damage dropoff allows it to deal damage at over 100 meters.
The Combat Shotgun was vaulted with the 10.20.2 hotifx on September 4th, 2019. It is not 100% certain why it got vaulted, but it may have been due to the weapon being very strong and could deal high damage from far distances. Also much like the Tactical Assault Rifle, it may have been vaulted due to the John Wick crossover being over.
Combat Shotgun had a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
Combat Shotgun had a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances: Template:Class
- The Combat Shotgun has a fast firing rate, large magazine size and a tight bullet spread, which makes it rather difficult for beginners to use at close range. It is, however, useful at medium ranges because of the tight bullet spread.
- When facing off against another opponent with a different shotgun, you have to keep your distance, unless you have excellent accuracy, the other shotguns are better at close ranges.
- It is the third fastest shotgun in the game, the second being the Double Barrel Shotgun,the first being the Drum Shotgun.
- It is designed after the Taran Tactical Benelli M2 John Wick uses in Parabellum.
- This is the first firearm in Fortnite to have its firing barrel shorter than its ammo barrel.
- The weapon itself somewhat behaves to the Shredder sniper and Super Shredder sniper from Save The World. This sniper has the long range like the combat and the crosshair spread like the Combat as well.