|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 9.40|
Combat Shotgun is a semi-automatic shotgun in Battle Royale, added in Season 9. It is available in , and variants. It uses Shells 'n' Slugs as ammunition, fires nine pellets in a spread, and has a headshot multiplier of 1.50x. It has a very tight bullet spread, which makes it much harder to hit shots at close range. However, this and its very low damage dropoff allows it to deal damage at over 100 meters.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Combat Shotgun had a chance to appear among same weapon class in the following circumstances:
Combat Shotgun had a chance to appear among all weapons in the following circumstances: Template:Class
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Combat Shotgun has a fast firing rate, large magazine size and a tight bullet spread, which makes it rather difficult for beginners to use at close range. It is, however, useful at medium ranges because of the tight bullet spread.
- When facing off against another opponent with a different shotgun, you have to keep your distance, unless you have excellent accuracy, the other shotguns are better at close ranges.
- The Shotgun delay has been partially removed from the game to where you can swap to different shotguns, but is enabled if you swap to the same shotgun type. Swapping from a Tactical Shotgun to a Combat Shotgun will have no delay. However, swapping from a Combat Shotgun to another Combat Shotgun would not work and the delay would occur.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After Patch 9.00, the Combat Shotgun is the only legendary shotgun in the game, but after Patch 9.40, is the second legendary Shotgun in the game, along with Tactical Shotgun.
- The weapon is the second fastest fire rate shotgun that's available and in the game, the first being the Drum Shotgun.
- It is designed after the Taran Tactical Benelli M2 John Wick uses in Parabellum.
- Some may say that the gun is the New "Double Pump" as the shotgun has a high fire rate and Double the ammo of the Pump Shotgun. A balanced weapon for High risk and reward.
- This is the first firearm in Fortnite to have its firing barrel shorter than its ammo barrel.