|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Last Adjustment||Patch 13.0|
However, in the Catch LTM in Chapter 2 Season 1 theChug Jug was available in that mode. (Though in Chapter 2 Season 3, it isn't available.)
TheChug Jug is available in the Unvaulted LTM.
The normalChug Jug now shows when held, as shown below:
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Time to Use||15|
iOS and macOS Exclusive[edit | edit source]
|Ocean's Bottomless Chug Jug|
|Time to Use||15|
|Max. Stack||Recharges infinitely|
Availability[edit | edit source]
Chug Jug has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Chug Jug has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategies[edit | edit source]
- It is commonly best to use the Chug Jug after a gruelling battle since it fills up both health and shield bars to 100%. However, the catch is that it takes 15 seconds to fully consume, so it is best to build a cover while consuming a Chug Jug.
- In Duos/Squads Chug Jug can be given to a teammate that is unable to recover their health.
- Not ideal to be used when filling up shields. It is better to use less valuable items that still give shields such as Potions and Slurpfish, especially as the Slurpfish takes 1 second and this takes 15.
- Also not ideal for health. Because, a Medkit takes 5 less seconds.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In a gamemode where players have more than 100 health or 100 shield (such as Power Up), Chug Jug will still grant a maximum of 100 health and shield.
References[edit | edit source]