|This article is about a flying vehicle. For the glider, see Choppa (glider).|
Unlike the X-4 Stormwing and the Motorboat, it has no missile or mounted machine gun.
There are weak points on the Choppa, the rotor and the tail rotor, which deals ×2.25 damage to the Choppa. The glass can be broken in the front which also damages the Choppa.
If a player or Henchmen touches the spinning rotor, they will take 50 damage and get bounced away.
When it's health reaches 0, it will instantly explode. The explosion deals 70 damage to players and 450 damage to buildings.
It is currently not available in Creative yet, like the Motorboat.
Unlike X-4 Stormwings, Choppas do not have glider redeploy, so players jumping from flying Choppas will take fall damage unless they land on water. Crash Pads or the Kingsman (Currently vaulted) can be used to negate fall damage.
Like any other vehicle, the Choppa can be healed by a foraged campfire or a Cozy Campfire if they get unvaulted.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Choppas spawn at:
- The Authority
- The Yacht
- Rickety Rig
- The Fortilla
- Weather Station
- SHADOW Safe House - Beta (flooded)
- Lazy Lake Island
- SHADOW Safe House - Echo (flooded)
Former locations (in Chapter 2 Season 2):
- The Agency
- The Shark
- The Rig
- The Grotto
- SHADOW Safe House - Alpha (vanished from Pleasant Park)
- SHADOW Safe House - Delta (vanished from Lazy Lake Island house)
- SHADOW Safe House - Charlie (vanished from FN Radio building)
- FN Radio (Helipad removed)
Changes[edit | edit source]
Gamemodes[edit | edit source]
Available In[edit | edit source]
- Battle Lab
- Normal LTMs
- Competitive gamemodes
Not Available In[edit | edit source]
- Team Rumble
- Operation gamemodes
- Event LTMs
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Choppa is the second flying vehicle to be released since Season 7, the first flying vehicle was the X-4 Stormwing.
- The Choppa is also the second vehicle introduced in Chapter 2, after the Motorboat.