|This article discusses content that has been put in the Vault.
|This item has been made unavailable in order to adjust the game balance. It may return in the future.
Chiller was a Common trap in Battle Royale. It was a trap that could be placed on floors, walls, or ceiling that applies icy feet to players, causing them to slide around with low friction. Emoting, bandaging, shield potion usage and other movement cancellable actions would be used while affected by Chillers. It dropped in stacks of 3 and could be found in Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and Chests.
The Chiller was added to the Vault in Patch 7.00 making it available in Playground and Creative. The Chiller was vaulted because it wasn't being used too much and it was a very futile trap.
Freezes feet on contact|
Varies with placementCite error: Invalid
refs with no name must have content
Chiller has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances:
Chiller has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
Chiller Promotional Image.
6.30 Patch Notes (November 14, 2018
- Emoting, bandaging, shield potion usage and other movement cancellable actions can now be used while affected by Chillers.
6.10 Patch Notes (October 16, 2018
- Bug Fixes
- Animation pops no longer occur while in the air after using the Chiller trap.
6.01 Patch Notes (October 3, 2018
- Weapons + Items
- Common Trap.
- Can be placed on floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and floor loot.
- Applies icy feet to friends or foes, causing them to slide around with low friction.
Patch 7.00 (December 6, 2018)
- Vaulted Items
- 2. This trap will only have the amount of hitpoints as the surface it is placed on.
|Battle Royale Content|
| Seasonal Foraged Map Objects|
) • Rifts
) • Shadow Stones
) • Ziplines
) • Volcano Vents
) • Slipstream