Chapter 2 Season 4
Season 4 of Chapter 2, also known as Season 14 of Battle Royale, started on August 27th, 2020 and ended on December 1st, 2020 (formally November 30th, 2020). The theme of this season was Nexus War/Marvel.
The Battle Pass Tab now features a Marvel base inside the helicarrier that replaces the personal fortilla from Chapter 2 Season 3.
- 1 Teasers and Hints
- 2 Battle Pass
- 3 Challenges
- 4 Achievements
- 5 Cosmetics
- 6 Weapon and Item Releases
- 7 Map Changes
- 8 Trivia
[edit | edit source]
Starting from August 21st, Epic Games started releasing teasers for the season:
Teaser 1, "🔨⚡🌈… "
Teaser 2, "The Herald has found The Island."
Teaser 3, "His warning is dire. Will they hear?"
Teaser 4, "THEY cannot defeat HIM without working together."
Teaser 5, "He threatens the fate of all Reality."
Teaser 6, "The War to save Reality begins tomorrow! "
[edit | edit source]
- On August 21st, a teaser of the season had been leaked on the Nintendo Switch eshop. You can only see it if you switch the default language to Korean. Soon after, the official Fortnite twitter posted the same video, fully confirming the Marvel themed season. This also possibly suggests an upcoming Thor skin.
- On August 22nd, the second teaser was posted on the Fortnite twitter, suggesting that Thor, or the Herald, has found The Island. A comic has also appeared in the lobby of the Battle Pass Tab, featuring a readable comic book that likely tells the story so far. The current information suggests that Galactus, a large creature that feeds on planets across the universe, is likely heading to the island through a rift seeking infinite power, and it is up to Thor to warn the island what is coming.
- In addition, a small rift has appeared over the island on the same date, specifically over Catty Corner. This is likely leading up to the entrance of Thor with the beginning of the season.
- On August 23rd, the third teaser was posted on the Fortnite twitter. It explains that Thor's warning is dire and questions on if the inhabitants of the island will heed his warning. A second part of the comic was released in where Thor travels to the island via the rift and comes in contact with Brite Bomber and Kit. He goes on to explain that he means no harm and is only here is warn the people of this island. All of a sudden, he gets shot at by Jonesy, who then appears with Lynx, Raven, and Peely. He then realizes that the people see him as a threat, and the part ends.
- On August 24th, the fourth teaser was posted on the Fortnite twitter. This teasers says the inhabitants of the island cannot defeat Galactus without Thor's aid. A third part of the comic was released where Thor fights back at everyone shooting at him and explains that a great evil is coming and that none of them will be able to defeat it without his help. He then grows weary and forgets what his name was and how he got on the island. He drops Mjölnir and slowly falls to the ground. All the while, he is being shot at by everyone else. He only remembers his encounter with Brite Bomber, and the part ends.
- On August 25th, the fifth teaser was posted on the Fortnite twitter. This teaser says that Galactus threatens all reality. A fourth part of the comic was released where as Thor continued the battle against the Fortnite characters, everyone notices in the sky the sight of Galactus through the rift. From the sight, Thor temporarily remembers himself again, sending his ravens to Asgard quickly to warn Sif, guardian of the bifrost, to send aid.
- On August 26th, the sixth and final teaser was posted. The teasers stated that The war to save reality would begin on August 27th. The fifth and ending pages of the comic were released where, with the assistance of Sif, many Marvel characters were sent to the island via the bifrost. Although, all the characters are quick to lose their memories, leading it as a cliffhanger for Season 4.
- Reflecting the scene where all the heroes arrive, six bifrost marks appeared on a hilltop next to a small cabin east of Weeping Woods.
- The last teaser and comic book pages confirmed the future heroes that would soon become outfits: She-Hulk, Groot, Iron Man, Storm, Mystique, Doctor Doom, and Wolverine. Although Captain America was in the comic, he was already released in the Item Shop before Season 4.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass for Season 4 costs 950 V-Bucks, and is a way to earn exclusive rewards during the season by earning XP and increasing your level. The rewards included in the Battle Pass include: Outfits, Gliders, Wraps, Harvesting Tools, Back Blings, Emotes, Sprays, Contrails, Music, Loading Screens and more.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
Weekly Challenges have returned this season along with the new Awakening Challenges for each skin in the Battle Pass.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Achievements are back in Chapter 2 Season 4. Instead of being colored blue and purple/violet, it is now colored red, black, and white. Just like the last 3 seasons, most of the achievements are copied and some are earned through the season's new mechanics.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Skins, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders are also to be released during Chapter 2 Season 4 as part of the item shop components on daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards.
|REM Raider||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-30|
|Nap Cap'n||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-30|
|Sgt. Snooze||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-30|
|Herald's Warning||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-11-29|
|Benjyfishy's Locker Bundle||Rare||Bundle||2100 V-Bucks||2020-11-29|
|Replay Ranger||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Offense Overseer||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|End Zone Expert||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Huddle Hero||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Elite Linesman||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Offside Officer||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Fair Play||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Crossbar Crusher||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Blitz Brigade||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Formation Fighter||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Pass Rush Ranger||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Trench Runner||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Punt Paragon||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Red Zone Renegade||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|TD Titan||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Scrimmage Scrapper||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Snap Squad||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-25|
|Harvest's Bounty Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2000 V-Bucks||2020-11-24|
|NichEh30's Locker Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2100 V-Bucks||2020-11-21|
|Nexus War Glider||Marvel||Glider||2020-11-21|
|Boss Battle||Uncommon||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-11-19|
|Tendril Tote||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-11-18|
|We Are Venom||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-11-18|
|Back Bloom||DC||Back Bling||2020-11-17|
|Laugh Riot||DC||Back Bling||2020-11-17|
|Bad Joke||DC||Harvesting Tool||2020-11-17|
|Ivy Axe||DC||Harvesting Tool||2020-11-17|
|The Joker's Revenge||DC||Harvesting Tool||2020-11-17|
|The Last Laugh Bundle||DC||Bundle||2020-11-17|
|Midas Crest||Legendary||Back Bling||2020-11-17|
|Pick a Card||DC||Contrail||2020-11-17|
|Tiniest Violin||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-11-15|
|Black Widow (Snow Suit) Bundle||Marvel||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2020-11-14|
|Widow's Fangs||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-14|
|PWR Punch||Icon||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-12|
|PWR Pack||Icon||Back Bling||2020-11-12|
|PWR Slicers||Icon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-12|
|Lachlan Bundle||Icon||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2020-11-12|
|Black Widow (Snow Suit)||Marvel||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-11|
|Widow's Light||Marvel||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-11|
|Infernal Chain||Marvel||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-07|
|Infernal Chain||Marvel||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-11-07|
|Ghost Glider||Marvel||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-07|
|Soulfire Chains||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-07|
|Skull Fire||Marvel||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-11-07|
|Ghost Rider Bundle||Marvel||Bundle||2600 V-Bucks||2020-11-07|
|Jabba Switchway||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-11-06|
|Go Mufasa||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-11-06|
|Go Mufusa||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-11-06|
|Wildstreak One||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Royale Originals||Uncommon||Bundle||2000 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Vintage Ramirez||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|The O.G.||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Ghost Rider||Marvel||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Battle Classics||Uncommon||Bundle||2000 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Throwback Axe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||2020-11-04|
|Jonesy The First||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Hawk Classic||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Original Renegade||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Rookie Spitfire||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Headhunter Prime||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Vanguard Banshee||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-11-04|
|Constructor Classic||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-11-03|
|Fortnitemares 2020||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-10-30|
|Sleek Strike||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-30|
|Wildcat Nintendo Switch Bundle||Epic||Bundle||2020-10-30|
|Carvers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-29|
|Squash Bats||Epic||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2020-10-29|
|Spiced Sippers||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-29|
|Bash Burner||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1600 V-Bucks||2020-10-29|
|Chemist's Curiosities||Rare||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|Morph Juice||Epic||Buit-in Emote||1500 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|Glass Wings||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|Fright Clubs||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|Cuddle Team Winner||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-10-28|
|The Good Doctor||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|Arcane & Dagger||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|The Flow||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-28|
|Spell Swiper||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-25|
|Jaw Dropper||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-25|
|Hex Hut||Epic||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-25|
|Baba Yaga||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-25|
|Trappy||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-25|
|Auric||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-25|
|Ghost Trap||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Proton Pack||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Proton Pickaxe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Spirit Sniper||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Curse Buster||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Phantom Commando||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Specter Inspector||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Aura Analyzer||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Paranormal Guide||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Haunt Officer||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Ecto Expert||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Containment Specialist||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|P.K.E. Ranger||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Ghosts of the Past||Uncommon||Emoticon||2020-10-24|
|Wrath's Wrath||Rare||Animated Wrap||2020-10-24|
|Ghostbusters Crew||Uncommon||Bundle||2000 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Ghostbusters Gear||Rare||Bundle||1800 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Ghostbusters Patrol||Uncommon||Bundle||2000 V-Bucks||2020-10-24|
|Smash O'-Lantern||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-10-24|
|Blinding Lights||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-23|
|Skull Squad Leader||Epic||Outfit||2020-10-22|
|Skull Squad Pack||Epic||Bundle||2020-10-22|
|Bone Wings||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-22|
|Creep Fried||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-22|
|Cuddly Bones||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-22|
|Bait Bones||Epic||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-10-22|
|Beef Bone||Epic||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-10-22|
|Midas' Revenge||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-10-21|
|Midas' Shadow||Uncommon||Animated Wrap||2020-10-21|
|Party Trooper||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-20|
|Extra! Extra!||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Nightsurf Bomber||Epic||Outfit||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Midnight Dusk||Epic||Outfit||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Batty Pack||Epic||Back Bling||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Arachnid Tote||Epic||Back Bling||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Firebreather's Daypack||Epic||Back Bling||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Crypt Crashers Pack||Epic||Bundle||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Arachne Couture||Epic||Outfit||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Dark Days||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Vamp Axe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Webspinner's Slice||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2800 V-Bucks||2020-10-19|
|Holo-Skull||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-10-18|
|Forsaken Strike||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-18|
|Iri-Decadent||Uncommon||Animated Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-10-18|
|The Devil's Wings||Marvel||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-17|
|Daredevil Bundle||Marvel||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2020-10-17|
|Daredevil's Billy Clubs||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-17|
|Witch Way||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-16|
|Radar Senses||Marvel||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-10-15|
|Hi-Octane||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-14|
|Storm Racer||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-14|
|Grim Axes||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-14|
|Blooming Doom||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-10-14|
|Ultimate Reckoning Pack||Epic||Bundle||2000 V-Bucks||2020-10-13|
|The Daywalker||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-10-13|
|Corrupted Legends||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-10-13|
|UV Wings||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-13|
|Reaper's Backplate||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-13|
|Lil' Gnashy||Epic||Back Bling||2020-10-13|
|Sweet Victory||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-10-07|
|Stake & Stalker||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-05|
|Slayer's Saddlebag||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-05|
|Victoria Saint||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-10-05|
|Tangerine Terror||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-10-02|
|Trendsetter||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2020-10-02|
|Adamantium Claws||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-10-01|
|Hunting Song||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-26|
|Vanquisher's Oath||Epic||back Bling||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-26|
|Steelfeather Shield||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-26|
|Octane RL||Rare||Back Bling||2020-09-26|
|Dawn's Promise||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-26|
|Destiny's Edge||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-26|
|The Big Three||Uncommon||Spray||2020-09-26|
|Take The Cake||Uncommon||Emote||2020-09-26|
|The Beat||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-25|
|Angular Chic||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-09-25|
|Cyclo Sticks||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-25|
|Fluorescent Flier||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-25|
|Sword of the Daywalker||Marvel||Back Bling||2000 V-Bucks||2020-09-24|
|Glow On||Epic||Party Royale Emote||2020-09-24|
|Blade Bundle||Marvel||Bundle||2300 V-Bucks||2020-09-24|
|Daywalker's Kata||Marvel||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2020-09-24|
|Sword of the Daywalker||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||2000 V-Bucks||2020-09-24|
|I'm Diamond||Icon||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-23|
|It's Dynamite!||Icon||Emote||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-23|
|BTS Dynamite Pack||Icon||Bundle||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-23|
|Corrupted Legends Pack||Epic||Bundle||2020-09-22|
|Corrupted Bladed Wings||Epic||Back Bling||2020-09-22|
|Corrupted Long Legs||Epic||Back Bling||2020-09-22|
|Corrupted Sight Sling||Epic||Back Bling||2020-09-22|
|Last Forever||Rare||Synced Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-18|
|Perfect Point||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2020-09-17|
|Playstation Plus Celebration Pack 11||Rare||Playstation Plus Celebration Pack||2020-09-17|
|Shadow Strike Pack||Shadow||Bundle||2800 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Nite Gunner||Shadow||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Mecha Team Shadow||Shadow||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Shadow Archetype||Shadow||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Dark Paradigm||Shadow||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Nite Bag||Shadow||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Shadow Jet Set||Shadow||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Shadow Caliper||Shadow||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Shadow Combo Cleaver||Shadow||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-16|
|Block Blades||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-15|
|Green Eagle||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-15|
|Impact Green||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-09-15|
|Plasma Bubble||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-14|
|Vanguard Squadron X-wing||Star Wars Series||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2020-09-13|
|Battle Breakers||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-09-12|
|Silver Flame||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-12|
|Fire Vortex||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-12|
|Fierce Cloudpuff||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-09-12|
|Shimmer Specialist||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-09-11|
|Blue Cyclo||Uncommon||Emoticon||400 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Wolverine's Trophy||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-09-10|
|Holo-Back||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Hero Gear Bundle||Epic||Bundle||1400 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Dynamo Dancer||Legendary||Outfit||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|The Mighty Volt||Legendary||Outfit||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|The Fly||Uncommon||Emoticon||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Mighty Spider||Uncommon||Emoticon||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Red Cyclo||Uncommon||Emoticon||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Super Ducky||Uncommon||Emoticon||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Hero's Beacon||Legendary||Built-in Emote||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Emoticape||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Phantasmic Pulse||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2020-09-10|
|Lemon Zest||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-08|
|Samurai Scrapper Pack||Rare||Bundle||2020-09-08|
|Scrapper Sashimono||Rare||Back Bling||2020-09-08|
|Melty Gold||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-06|
|Say So||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-04|
|Dread Fate||Epic||Outfit||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-03|
|Adamantium Slash||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-09-03|
|Dread Strikers||Epic||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-03|
|Dread Shield||Epic||Back Bling||1800 V-Bucks||2020-09-03|
|Dread Omen||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-03|
|Dread Oracle Axe||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2020-09-03|
|Dread Shroud||Epic||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-09-03|
|Angelfish||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-09-02|
|OG (Future Remix)||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-09-01|
|The Street Serpent Pack||Rare||Starter Pack||2020-09-01|
|Chainstick Pack||Rare||Back Bling||2020-09-01|
|Ms. Whip||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-08-31|
|Violet Tentacles||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-08-30|
|Silver Surfer Bundle||Marvel||Bundle||2200 V-Bucks||2020-08-29|
|Silver Surfer's Surfboard||Marvel||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2020-08-29|
|Silver Surfer||Marvel||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-08-29|
|Herald's Star||Marvel||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2020-08-29|
|Silver Surfer Pickaxe||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-08-29|
|Hammers of Justice||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-08-27|
|Groot's Sap Axes||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-08-27|
|Hand of Lightning||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||2020-08-27|
|Staff of Doom||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||2020-08-27|
|Gilded Morphic Blades||Marvel||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-08-27|
|Scales Of Justice||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Mystique's Skull||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Doom Chalice||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Arcane Energy Glider||Marvel||Glider||2020-08-27|
|Mark 90 Flight Pack||Marvel||Glider||2020-08-27|
|Flytrapper||Legendary||Back Bling||2000 V-Bucks||2020-08-27|
|Gale Force||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-08-27|
|Verdant Vascularity||Marvel||Animated Wrap||2020-08-27|
|Arcane Steel||Marvel||Animated Wrap||2020-08-27|
|Morphic Blue||Marvel||Animated Wrap||2020-08-27|
|Inventor's Choice||Marvel||Animated Wrap||2020-08-27|
|Sapling Groot||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Cosmic Wave||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|The Man In The Suit||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|Herald's Hammer||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|Storm Flight||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|Identity Crisis||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|Carrying The Team||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|Out On A Limb||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|DOOM Unleashed||Marvel||Loading Screen||2020-08-27|
|Gamma Overload||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-08-27|
|Battle Brother||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-08-27|
|Victory Von Doom||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-08-27|
|Mk. 85 Energy Blade||Marvel||Harvesting Tool||2020-08-27|
|God of Thunder||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-08-27|
|DOOM's Cowl||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Suit Up||Marvel||Built-in Emote||2020-08-27|
|Iron Man Backplate||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Mighty Marvel 'Brella||Marvel||Umbrella||2020-08-27|
|Thor's Cloak||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
|Storm's Cloak||Marvel||Back Bling||2020-08-27|
Weapon and Item Releases[edit | edit source]
14.0 Patch Notes (August 27th)[edit | edit source]
- Added Items
- Upgrade Bench
- Item Changes
- The Combat Shotgun changes:
- Combat Shotgun damage decreased from 73 to 50.
- Combat Shotgun damage decreased from 77 to 53.
- Combat Shotgun damage decreased from 80 to 55.
- Combat Shotgun fire rate reduced to 1.7
- Combat Shotgun magazine size reduced from 10 to 8
- The Tactical Submachine Gun changes:
- Tactical Submachine Gun fire rate reduced from 13 to 9
- Tactical Submachine Gun magazine size reduced from 35 to 25.
- Tactical Submachine Gun reload time decreased from 2.4 to 2.2.
- Tactical Submachine Gun reload time decreased from 2.3 to 2.1.
- Tactical Submachine Gun reload time decreased from 2.2 to 2.
- New sound when shooting the Tactical Submachine Gun.
- Storm now hits at a rate of 1.011 opposed to 1.019
- The Reboot Van has decreased its reboot cooldown from 120 seconds to 60 seconds.
- The Combat Shotgun changes:
14.1 Patch Notes (September 10th)[edit | edit source]
- Rocket Launcher ( )
- Only available from defeating Galactus Gorgers.
- Rocket Launcher ( )
- Added Items
- Item Changes
- Doctor Doom's Arcane Gauntlets base damage dealt to players and structures increased from 35 to 45.
- Marvel Knockout
14.2 Patch Notes (September 23rd)[edit | edit source]
14.3 Patch Notes (October 13th)[edit | edit source]
- Added Items
- Rocket Launcher ( )
14.4 Patch Notes (October 21st)[edit | edit source]
- Item Changes
- The Pumpkin Rocket Launcher has returned once again.
- This is a temporary visual change due to Fortnitemares.
- The Pumpkin Rocket Launcher has returned once again.
- Upgrade Bench
14.5 Patch Notes (November 3rd)[edit | edit source]
- Added Items
14.6 Patch Notes (November 18th)[edit | edit source]
- Added Items:
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Map v14.0 (August 27th)[edit | edit source]
- The floating Spawn Island has been taken down and replaced with a flying Marvel helicarrier.
- Pleasant Park has been turned into Doom's Domain, a POI with a new mansion called House Doom and the reopened safe house under the soccer field featuring a new Vault Of Doom. The location is guarded by Doom Henchmen and the boss, Doctor Doom.
- Steamy Stacks, Craggy Cliffs, Dirty Docks, Weeping Woods and Slurpy Swamp are completely reverted back to normal. All artifacts that were destroyed or misplaced have been reset to their original spots.
- A large Sentinel Graveyard has appeared on the hilltop area west of Lazy Lake. From the graveyard, the house in the area has been destroyed from a fallen Sentinel.
- The wall around The Authority has collapsed, and the remains of the inside of the building are being packed up. Only one SHADOW Henchman reamins.
- The Yacht has been removed from the island.
- A large amount of The Fortilla has been lost in the water.
- The rest of the Rickety Rig has been lost to the water.
- Catty Corner has removed its Henchmen and most of its vault loot.
- The large Rift in the sky has vanished, and a new tear has appeared.
- A barn has been built east of The Authority, inhabited by Tony Stark, working on The Experiment of a strange device.
- Multiple Stark devices have appeared around the northeast of the map, in the shape of the circle.
- The central residential building in Retail Row has been rebuilt into Jennifer Walters' Office.
- Multiple vases have appeared in some houses around the map.
- The flower and lamp shop in Retail Row has begun to pack up the equipment in the back rooms, by one remaining GHOST Henchman.
- A large throne formed from rocks and trees have appeared east of Retail Row called Doom's Throne.
- The construction below the Yellow Steel Bridge has continued, including more fencing and more positioned chairs.
- Hayman and Pipeman have appeared near Fort Crumpet greeting each other with a high five.
- A formation of rocks were placed on the top of a mountain south of Misty Meadows.
- The Coral Buddies' home has been destroyed by their nuke and now it is inhabited by a few cyborg Corals.
- The Ghost House has had many of its belongings ready to be packed up.
- The Flopper Farm has been taken down.
- The spaceship southwest of Apres Ski has gone away.
- A Sapling Groot has appeared in the center of Holly Hedges in between a group of potted plants.
- Several Wolverine slash marks appeared in Weeping Woods.
- Multiple Quinjets fly to different locations around the map, Quinjet Patrol Sites, featuring Stark Robots.
- Motorboat Mayhem has been removed from the map.
- August 29th: A new piece of land has suddenly appeared onto the island, north of Homely Hills, holding a Trask Transport Truck. A few Rifts appeared around the landmark.
- Stark's Rift Beacons around the map have been activated.
- August 31st: Another piece of land has suddenly appeared on the island, east of Holly Hedges, south of Timber Tent, and southwest of the Flopper Pond. It is an Ant Manor for an ant called Anton. There is an underground hole in the land with eggs in them. Rifts have also appeared around the landmark.
- Stark's Rift Beacons have begun to go into the next phase, creating beacons that are all going towards one place in the sky.
- September 1st: Another piece of land has appeared, west of Misty Meadows and north of Apres Ski. It features a very large panther statue called Panther Prowl. Some Rifts have appeared around the landmark.
- The Stark Rift Beacons has gone into the next phase, the beacons becoming more active.
- The tear in the sky has begun to glow brighter.
- September 3rd: Stark's Rift Beacons have gone into another stage, the beacons now forming a very large circle around the area. A green zone has begun to form around the area.
- September 6th: Another piece of land has appeared on a mountain, south of Retail Row and east of Catty Corner. It is The Collection of many different objects. Rifts have appeared around the area.
- Stark's Rift Beacons have begun to fully line up into the circle around the northeast area.
Map v14.1 (September 10th)[edit | edit source]
- A very large piece of land has appeared over Frenzy Farm and The Orchard due to Stark's Rift Beacons, called Upstate New York. The piece of land features Stark Industries (a POI guarded by Stark Robots and the boss, Iron Man), Heart Lake and Stark Lake House.
- A smaller piece of land called Heroes Park has crashed north of the Ghost House. It features a large Avengers globe.
- A large building in Camp Cod has suddenly vanished with all of its contents.
- The large crane at Fancy View has fallen down the hill.
- A small GNOM Talk of multiple gnomes has appeared southwest of Apres Ski, featuring a Super Slurp Juice.
- Multiple posters have begun to appear around the map promoting the new Super Slurp Juice.
- The construction at the Yellow Steel Bridge has continued construction, as the crash above the hill is continuing to be cleaned up, a part of the wall has been plastered down the hill.
- The Coral Buddies island has vanished.
- The GHOST Henchman and SHADOW Henchman have appeared together in the Gas N'Grub.
- Gorgers occasionally appear around the island.
Map v14.2 (September 23rd)[edit | edit source]
- A large shopping area has begun construction besides a gas station west of Holly Hedges.
- The construction below the Yellow Steel Bridge has finished with parts of the lower walls.
- The Trask Transport Truck doors has been broken open.
- Weeping Woods has become inhabited by a boss, Wolverine.
- The Henchmen have moved to the hotel in Lazy Lake.
- Super Slurp Juice posters around the map have been sprayed over.
- A cyborg gnome has appeared in the basement of the Ghost House, with multiple Super Slurp Barrels, Super Slurp Juice posters and images, three mini robots, and a map with five points pinned.
- A group of gnomes have appeared behind Lockie's Lighthouse and in Retail Row.
- Multiple groups of gnomes have appeared around the map, in locations with armed Super Slurp Barrels.
- September 26th: Many birthday decorations have appeared across the map.
- A battle bus has appeared in the hangar of Stark Industries.
- September 27th: The house on the Fancy View has been named as the Boost Pad, now featuring Rocket League posters, cars, and a Rocket League trophy.
- The battle bus in the Stark Industries hangar has been upgraded with Stark tech. More Battle Buses have appeared near the hangar for upgrading.
- October 3rd: All of the birthday decorations have been taken down.
- October 10th: The Battle Bus has now been upgraded to the Stark Industries Battle Bus.
Map v14.3 (October 13th)[edit | edit source]
- Galactus has gone through the tear in the sky and has gotten closer to the island.
- The shopping area southwest of Holly Hedges has continued construction. It is going to be a Hey Boo Megastore.
- The names of the items on the floor are now written in Burbank.
- Some Halloween decorations have begun to be set up around the island, at Sweaty Sands, Holly Hedges, Retail Row, and Salty Springs.
- The construction below the Yellow Steel Bridge has completed the floors.
- Midas' golden chair has been placed back into The Authority.
- The Henchmen from Lazy Lake have moved to the Hydro 16 dam.
- The mini robot army of the cyborg gnome have appeared in multiple locations spraying images of the cyborg gnome.
- The Boost Pad has taken down all of its Rocket League items and has become a regular building again.
- October 18th: A large tennis ball was added to the Ant Manor.
Map v14.4 (October 21st)[edit | edit source]
- The Authority has been slightly destroyed, and turned into The Ruins. Changes consist of Midas returning with a Mythic Drum Gun. Ghostly Ghost Henchmen holding Pumpkin Launchers also patrol the location. Midas' chair can be found at the top of The Ruins, floating and surrounded by candles.
- Holly Hedges, Sweaty Sands, Salty Springs, Doom's Domain, Lazy Lake and Retail Row all received Halloween decorations.
- A dark fog occasionally covers the island.
- Pristine Point has turned into a tourist attraction once again.
- The Battle Bus has been decorated for Halloween.
- The Hey Boo Megastore near Holly Hedges has been fully completed with Halloween decorations.
- The Henchmen from Hydro 16 have moved to Sweaty Sands with pumpkin heads.
- Several small haunted huts have appeared, called Yaga's Yurt, Hex Haus Crone's Cabin, Crackling Coven, Hag's Hallow, Cursed Cottage, and Raven's Roost.
- The missing building in Camp Cod has reappeared. A new building has appeared holding the Ecto-1 from the film Ghostbusters.
- The cyborg gnome has appeared at Slurpy Swamp in an attempt to mix a substance into the SLURP vat.
- Reboot Vans have been disabled.
- The construction at the Yellow Steel Bridge has continued construction.
Map v14.5 (November 3rd)[edit | edit source]
- Galactus has appeared even closer to the island.
- Midas' chair, the candles, and all Henchmen have disappeared from The Ruins.
- The dark fog has cleared.
- Reboot Vans are functional again.
- All Halloween decorations and Witch Huts have been taken down.
- The Hey Boo Megastore has closed down.
- The Battle Bus has retaken the Stark design.
- More Battle Buses have been upgraded with Stark tech at Stark Industries.
- The construction below the Yellow Steel Bridge has been further plastered and has more chairs and tables.
- The Henchmen from Sweaty Sands have appeared at Craggy Cliffs with Back Bling.
- The hole at Slurpy Swamp has been patched up. A small memorial has been set up near Slurpy Swamp for the cyborg gnome.
- The Gas Station at Sweaty Sands has downgraded to a single story building.
- November 7th: The Stark Industries Battle Bus has been upgraded. There has been an extension on its outer shell, and the wheels have been straightened out.
- Galactus has started to slightly fade in the sky.
- November 15th: Galactus can no longer be seen in the sky, meaning that he has landed on the Fortnite world.
Map v14.6 (November 18th)[edit | edit source]
- Several Battle Buses have been fully upgraded at Stark Industries.
- The construction below the Yellow Steel Bridge has continued further with varnish over the stairway to the second floor.
- The Henchmen from Craggy Cliffs have begun camping on the east coast of the island, near Brutus' Basin.
- The gas station at Sweaty Sands has been reverted back to its previous two floor structure.
- November 21st: A timer for the event has appeared above the Spawn Island. It can also be seen in the Battle Pass tab and in the Main Lobby.
- The Stark Industries Battle Bus has been upgraded once more. Wings have been added to the bus, and the balloon has been replaced with an unknown glowing object.
- November 22nd: Galactus' helmet has slightly risen into view in the distance.
- November 23rd - 29th: Galactus' head slowly begins to rise into view.
- November 30th: All of Galactus' head and helmet can be seen in the distance.
- December 1st: The timer above the helicarrier reached 0. Galactus came into view, destroyed the helicarrier, and absorbed the Nexus from under The Ruins, cracking it open. All players were placed into Battle Buses to attack Galactus' forces of Gorgers. The Battle Buses were consumed by Galactus, creating a rift Galactus was sent through, defeating him. The scene cut to Agent Jonesy suddenly waking up in a room which looks to be either The Ruins or the **REDACTED** (POI).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This season was the first season to have a battle pass that is completely related to Marvel.
- This season ended on December 2nd. The event will take place on December 1st, meaning a 7-8 hour downtime.
- This was the third longest season lasting 96 days.