Chapter 2 Season 1
Season 1 of Chapter 2, or Season 11 of Battle Royale ran from October 15th, 2019 To February 19th, 2020. The theme of the season revolved around a new map and alter-egos of the battle pass characters.
The season featured significant changes in almost all elements of gameplay, such as a new map with new locations, new weapons and items, a overhaul of the game's challenge system and much more.
- 1 Teasers and Hints
- 2 Battle Pass
- 3 Challenges
- 4 Battle Medals
- 5 Achievements
- 6 Cosmetics
- 7 Weapons and Item Releases
- 7.1 11.00 Patch Notes (October 15th)
- 7.2 11.10 Patch Notes (October 29th)
- 7.3 11.20 Content Update (November 5th)
- 7.4 11.30 Patch Notes (December 12th)
- 7.5 11.31 Patch Notes (December 18th)
- 7.6 11.31 Content Update Patch Notes (January 7th)
- 7.7 11.40 Patch Notes (January 15th)
- 7.8 11.50 Patch Notes (February 5th)
- 8 Map Changes
- 8.1 Map v11.00 (October 15th)
- 8.2 Map v11.10 (October 29th)
- 8.3 Map v11.11 (November 13th)
- 8.4 Map v11.20 (November 19th)
- 8.5 Map v11.21 (December 4th)
- 8.6 Map v11.30 (December 12th)
- 8.7 Map v11.31 (December 18th)
- 8.8 Map v11.31 Content Update (January 7th)
- 8.9 Map v11.40 (January 15th)
- 8.10 Map v11.50 (February 5th)
[edit | edit source]
Unlike every other season in the game so far, this season did not receive any teasers prior to releasing. However, a few days before The End Event happened, 3 teasers hinting at a new map were released. Teasers in the traditional sense weren’t released.
Battle Pass[edit | edit source]
The Battle Pass for Season 1 is a way to earn exclusive in-game rewards by playing Battle Royale during Chapter 2 Season 1 and is available for purchase for 950 V-Bucks. These rewards include: Outfits, Gliders, Wraps, Harvesting Tools, Back Blings, Emotes, Sprays, Contrails, Music, Loading Screens and more.
All in-game items that can be unlocked stay and do not expire. By leveling up, rewards are given in each level. Some rewards are free and can be earned by anyone, and most of them are required to have the Battle Pass. A bundle that includes automatic completion of the first 25 Levels is also offered for 2800 V-Bucks and can be purchased anytime during the season. The ability to gift the Battle Pass is still available.
Challenges[edit | edit source]
Missions have stayed as the main challenges for Chapter 2 Season 1. There is one set of Prestige Missions that are more difficult, but reward a larger amount of XP. Most Missions are unlocked weekly like in any other season. By completing Missions, players can earn XP, and exclusive Loading Screens.
Similar to Season 10, there is one main event challenge that is unlocked upon purchasing the Battle Pass, this season's being the Alter Ego Challenges. By completing the Alter Ego Challenges, players can earn additional styles for the Chapter 2 Season 1 Battle Pass outfits, and Sorana, the secret outfit.
On November 19th, or Patch v11.20, Daily Challenges returned to Battle Royale as another optional way to earn XP. Daily Challenges work the same way as they did before they were removed. Each day, a random challenge is given, and upon completing the challenge, 12,500 XP is rewarded. The challenges stay until completion or removal, and up to three challenges can be kept. No more challenges will be given if there is already three challenges currently set.
On December 14th, the Star Wars Challenges became available to every player, allowing them to earn a Star Wars related banner, back bling, and emote. The challenges required players to use weapons released during the time, such as a Lightsaber and a First Order Blaster Rifle.
On December 18th, more challenges came out for Winterfest. Every player would be able to complete challenges daily, and earn rewards from the challenges, including wraps, music, emotes, and more, involving both Winter and the start of 2020.
Near the ending of the season, the Chapter 2 Season 1 Overtime Challenges have become available. It is a bit different, where every few weeks, a new set of missions would appear, giving challenges that would reward a new style for one of the seven skins in the Chapter 2 Season 1 Battle Pass.
On February 5th, more event challenges came out for the Love and War event. Players would complete Love and War challenges, new challenges revealed daily, and earn rewards from challenges, including sprays, loading screens, emotes, and XP.
Battle Medals[edit | edit source]
Battle Medals are a new mechanic in Battle Royale. They help a player level up easier, and are obtained by doing certain objectives as eliminating players, surviving, working with teammates, and searching chests/llamas/supply drops.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
Achievements are also a new mechanic in Battle Royale. They are earned for completing a certain challenge, such as completing Missions, doing a specific action in a certain location, or by winning a number of matches during Chapter 2 Season 1.
Cosmetics[edit | edit source]
Various thematic sets including Cosmetic Skins, Harvesting Tools, Emotes and Gliders were also released on Season 11 as part of the item shop components on daily rotation basis and Battle Pass rewards. Loading Screens are granted from completing Battle Pass Challenges. Item Shop voting also still exists as of Season 11.
|Party Hips||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-02-16|
|Wild Accent||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-02-15|
|Never Gonna||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-02-14|
|Heart Beater||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-02-13|
|Sweety Skull||Rare||Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-02-13|
|Heavy Heart||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-02-12|
|Roses Are Red||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-02-12|
|Pinkie's Pink Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-02-12|
|Visions of Love||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-02-08|
|Visions of War||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2020-02-08|
|Wild Stripes||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-02-07|
|Beacon Trance||Rare||Animated Wrap||2020-02-06|
|Harley Hitter||DC||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-02-06|
|Punchline||DC||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-02-06|
|Spiked Mace||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-02-05|
|Metal Mouth||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-02-05|
|Twilight Strikers||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2020-02-05|
|Focused||Uncommon||Traversal Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-02-05|
|Contender||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2020-02-05|
|Raise The Roof||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-02-02|
|Street Shine||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2020-02-01|
|Paint Splash||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-02-01|
|Leapin'||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-02-01|
|Manta||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-30|
|Sea Scorpion||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-30|
|Mecha-jolly||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-28|
|Mellow Days||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2020-01-27|
|Wisdom's Edge||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-26|
|Shadow Spar||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-01-26|
|Kunai Shield||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-26|
|Smolders||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-25|
|Dragon's Breath||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-25|
|Jade Racer||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-25|
|Dragon Guard||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-25|
|Smoke Dragon||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-01-25|
|Phantom Flame||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-25|
|Lucky Axes||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-24|
|Tiger Claws||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-24|
|Jade Blades||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-24|
|Rat Lantern||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-24|
|Blue Wave||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-23|
|Rogue Wave||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-23|
|Cap Kick||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2020-01-22|
|Bubbly||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-21|
|Shellie||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-20|
|Scampi||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-20|
|Fishin'||Icon Series||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-20|
|Poki||Icon Series||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-19|
|Arctic Intel||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-18|
|Chill Count||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-18|
|Ice Intercept||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-18|
|Ice Stalker||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-18|
|Snow Sniper||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-18|
|Snow Striker||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-18|
|Dual Katanas||Icon Series||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2020-01-16|
|Ninja||Icon Series||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2020-01-16|
|Ninja Style||Icon Series||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2020-01-16|
|Shark's Tank||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-15|
|Underbite||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-15|
|Bull Shark||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-15|
|Sharky Shallows||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-15|
|Peel Pack||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-10|
|Saddle Bag||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-09|
|Spurred Swinger||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-09|
|Utility Axe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-09|
|Rustler Plaid||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-01-09|
|Leather Lugger||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-09|
|Brite Blaster||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-07|
|Brite Blast||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-01-07|
|Brite Bashers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-07|
|Frost Flare||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2020-01-06|
|Wavepiercer||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-04|
|Depth Dealer||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-04|
|Bullet Slash||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-04|
|Snow Day||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-03|
|Pinkaxe||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2020-01-02|
|Cryo Chamber||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-02|
|Modern Summit||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-02|
|Snow Patroller||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2020-01-02|
|Constellation||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-31|
|Fishicles||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-30|
|Polar Patroller||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-30|
|Star Party||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-30|
|Souped Up||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-29|
|Bao Bros||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-29|
|Easy Reach||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-28|
|Around the Clock||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-27|
|Frost Blade||Rare||Harvesting tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-25|
|Yule Breakers||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2019-12-24|
|Cozy Commander||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-24|
|Holly Jammer||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-24|
|Cozy Holidays||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-12-24|
|Jolly Jammer||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-24|
|PJ Patroller||Uncommon||Outfit||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-24|
|Power Roar||Frozen Series||Emote||2019-12-23|
|Frozen Nog Ops||Frozen Series||Outfit||2019-12-23|
|Frozen Fishstick||Frozen Series||Outfit||2019-12-23|
|Bough Breaker||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-23|
|The Devourer||Frozen Series||Outfit||2019-12-23|
|E.L.F. Shield||Rare||Back Bling||2019-12-23|
|Castle Peaks||Frozen Series||Back Bling||2019-12-23|
|Merry Stripe||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-12-23|
|Ride Along||Epic||Traversal Emote||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-23|
|Winter Wrapper||Uncommon||Glider||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-23|
|Candy Cleavers||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-22|
|Big Flake||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-22|
|2020 Kickflip||Rare||Back Bling||2019-12-22|
|Kylo's Cape||Star Wars||Back Bling||2019-12-21|
|Ring It On||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-21|
|Frosted Flurry||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-21|
|Zorii Bliss||Star Wars||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-20|
|Kylo Ren||Star Wars||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-20|
|Falling Snow||Rare||Animated Wrap||2019-12-20|
|Dark Side||Star Wars Series||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-12-20|
|Y-Wing||Star Wars Series||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-20|
|Vibro-Scythe||Star Wars Series||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-20|
|Shortbread Slicers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-12-18|
|Millennium Falcon||Star Wars Series||Glider||2019-12-18|
|Holly and Divey||Epic||Contrail||2019-12-18|
|New Year 2020||Rare||Animated Wrap||2019-12-18|
|Banner Wave||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-18|
|Unreal Chill||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-12-18|
|Grumbly Night||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-12-18|
|Peppermint Pick||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2019-12-18|
|Merry Beastmas||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-12-18|
|The Great Crackup||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-12-18|
|The Sith||Star Wars||Back Bling||2019-12-18|
|Holiday Ham||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-16|
|Holiday Hydrant||Uncommon||Back Bling||200 V-Bucks||2019-12-16|
|Razor Smash||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-15|
|Ho Ho Ho||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-12-14|
|Yule Trooper||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-14|
|Branch Basher||Epic||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-14|
|Jedi Training||Star Wars||Emote||2019-12-13|
|TIE Whisper||Star Wars Series||Glider||2019-12-13|
|Reliant Blue||Rare||Back Bling||0 V-Bucks||2019-12-13|
|First Order||Star Wars||Back Bling||2019-12-13|
|The Jedi Order||Star Wars||Back Bling||2019-12-12|
|The Resistance||Star Wars||Back Bling||2019-12-12|
|Sith Trooper Blaster||Star Wars||Back Bling||2019-12-12|
|Sith Trooper||Star Wars||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Finn||Star Wars||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Rey||Star Wars||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Resistance Thumbs Up||Star Wars Series||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Traitor!||Star Wars Series||Emote||300 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|First Order TIE Fighter||Star Wars Series||Glider||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Rey's Quarterstaff||Star Wars Series||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Riot Control Baton||Star Wars Series||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-12|
|Have a Seat||Uncommon||Emote||200 V-Bucks||2019-12-08|
|Silent Strike||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-12-06|
|Black Stripe||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-06|
|Weathered Black||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-12-06|
|Fortnite Champion Series CH2 - S1||Uncommon||Spray||2019-12-06|
|Chaos Rising||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-12-05|
|Gwinny||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-12-05|
|Falling Leaf||Rare||Animated Wrap||2019-12-01|
|Globe Shacker||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-11-30|
|Burning Blades||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-29|
|Burning Beast||Legendary||Glider||1500 V-Bucks||2019-11-29|
|Burning Glyph||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-29|
|Party Crashers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-11-28|
|Ready Ruck||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-11-28|
|Smashrooms||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-27|
|Autumn's Mantle||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-27|
|The Autumn Queen||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-27|
|Ghostly||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-26|
|Wild X||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-11-26|
|Play To Win||Uncommon||Spray||2019-11-25|
|Feelin' Jaunty||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-24|
|Neon Venom||Uncommon||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-11-23|
|Bone Fangs||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-23|
|Coral Commandos||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-22|
|Bubbleflage||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-22|
|Slurp||Slurp Series||Wrap||300 V-Bucks||2019-11-21|
|Trick Shot||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-11-21|
|Big Chuggus||Slurp Series||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-11-21|
|Double Tap||Slurp Series||Harvesting Tool||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-21|
|Ultra Sour||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-16|
|Shortwave||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-16|
|Dual Filet||Uncommon||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-16|
|Surf Raider||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-16|
|Torpedo Tank||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-15|
|Depth Charger||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-15|
|Trench Raider||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-15|
|Imperial Stormtrooper||Star Wars Series||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-11-14|
|Hunter and The Hunted||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-11-14|
|Space Groove||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-11-13|
|Lotus Star||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-11|
|Spectral Scythe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-09|
|Dead Wave||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-09|
|Loose Links||Rare||Contrail||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-08|
|The Brat||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-08|
|Dark Dino Bones||Dark||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-07|
|Dark Hatchling||Dark||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-07|
|Dark Scaly||Dark||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-07|
|The Lowdown||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-11-07|
|Dark Rex||Dark||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-07|
|Dark Tricera Ops||Dark||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-07|
|Honey Hitters||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-06|
|Buzzy Bag||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-11-06|
|Merry Mint Axe||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2019-11-06|
|Dark Strikers||Dark||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-11-05|
|Molten Strikers||Lava Series||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-11-05|
|Shadow Strikers||Shadow Series||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-11-05|
|Dark Six String||Dark||Back Bling||2019-11-05|
|Dark Power Chord||Dark||Outfit||2019-11-05|
|Molten Omen||Lava Series||Outfit||2019-11-05|
|Molten Battle Shroud||Lava Series||Back Bling||2019-11-05|
|Shadow Ark Wings||Shadow Series||Back Bling||2019-11-05|
|Shadow Ark||Shadow Series||Outfit||2019-11-05|
|Shadow Angular Shift||Shadow Series||Animated Wrap||2019-11-05|
|Dark Angular Shift||Dark||Animated Wrap||2019-11-05|
|Molten Angular Shift||Lava Series||Animated Wrap||2019-11-05|
|Wolfhunter||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-02|
|Big Bad Axe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-02|
|Grim Fable||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-11-02|
|Witchy||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-11-01|
|Witchia Axe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-11-01|
|Peely Bone||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-10-31|
|Dockyard Deal||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-31|
|Fright Funk||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-31|
|Ultra Scythe||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-30|
|Double Up||Rare||Synced Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-30|
|Bear Brained||Uncommon||Back Bling||1500 V-Bucks||2019-10-30|
|Starshot||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Swell Striker||Rare||Harvesting Tool||2019-10-29|
|Cursed Claw||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||1600 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Time Keeper||Rare||Back Bling||1600 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Storm King||Rare||Music||200 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Storm King Fist||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Dry Bag||Rare||Back Bling||2019-10-29|
|The Final Reckoning||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-29|
|Pump It Up||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Ridgeback||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-29|
|Widow's Web||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-27|
|Gnashers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-27|
|Big Mouth||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-10-27|
|Toothsome||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-27|
|Zomball||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Burial Threat||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Crypt Crosser||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Soulless Sweeper||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Sinister Striker||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Fatal Finisher||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Midfield Monstrosity||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Putrid Playmaker||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Decaying Dribbler||Rare||Outfit||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Dead Card||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Zombified||Rare||Traversal Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-26|
|Spellbound Staff||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-25|
|Fright Flame||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-25|
|Blooming Bones||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-25|
|Chaos Scythe||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-24|
|Stickers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-24|
|Chaos Agent||Epic||Outfit||1500 V-Bucks||2019-10-24|
|Forged In Slurp||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-24|
|Containment Unit||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-24|
|Indigo Wings||Epic||Back Bling||2019-10-24|
|Mourning Glory||Epic||Back Bling||2019-10-24|
|Black Ooze||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-24|
|Globber||Rare||Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-23|
|Goo Glider||Rare||Glider||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-23|
|Grinning Ghoul||Rare||Back Bling||400 V-Bucks||2019-10-22|
|Island Vibes||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-19|
|Snuggle Swiper||Uncommon||Harvesting Tool||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-18|
|Broken Heart||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-18|
|Snuggs Shine||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-18|
|Open Water||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-17|
|Zero Point||Rare||Animated Wrap||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-15|
|Heavy Hooks||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||800 V-Bucks||2019-10-15|
|Highlight Strikers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-10-15|
|Cameo Vs Chic||Epic||Outfit||2019-10-15|
|High Five||Rare||Synced Emote||2019-10-15|
|Rippley||Slurp Series||Animated Wrap||2019-10-15|
|Slurp GG||Slurp Series||Emoticon||2019-10-15|
|Black Hole||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-10-15|
|Fusion Scythe||Epic||Harvesting Tool||2019-10-15|
|Mecha Punch||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Sludgehammer||Slurp Series||Harvesting Tool||2019-10-15|
|Nutcracker Crew||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Final Harvest||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Fusion Orb||Legendary||Back Bling||2019-10-15|
|Western Wilds Duo||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Skull Reaper||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Ball Bling||Epic||Back Bling||2019-10-15|
|Sky Session||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Disc Spinner||Rare||Emote||500 V-Bucks||2019-10-15|
|Basecamp Bag||Uncommon||Back Bling||2019-10-15|
|Mecha Intensity||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Blade Bag||Epic||Back Bling||2019-10-15|
|Battle Pass X||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Neon Tomato||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Tackle Box||Uncommon||Back Bling||2019-10-15|
|Drift Print||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Kindred Bears||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|Eternal Dominance||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|New World||Uncommon||Loading Screen||2019-10-15|
|8-Ball Vs Scratch||Epic||Outfit||2019-10-15|
|Fresh Catch||Rare||Back Bling||1200 V-Bucks||2019-10-15|
|Remedy Vs Toxin||Rare||Outfit||2019-10-15|
|Rippley Vs Sludge||Slurp Series||Outfit||2019-10-15|
|Respect The Peace||Uncommon||Emote||2019-10-15|
|Journey Vs Hazard||Rare||Outfit||2019-10-15|
|Turk Vs Riptide||Rare||Outfit||2019-10-15|
|Angler Axes||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-10-15|
|Bank Shots||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-10-15|
|Boulder Breakers||Rare||Dual-Wielded Harvesting Tool||2019-10-15|
Weapons and Item Releases[edit | edit source]
11.00 Patch Notes (October 15th)[edit | edit source]
- A new 4-player vehicle that can travel on both land and water (goes faster on water).
- The driver has a missile attack that recharges after a few seconds.
- The driver also has a boost that recharges after a few seconds.
- The other players on the back seat can fire and use items.
- Has 800 health.
- Fires Bandages, and can be used to heal yourself on teammates.
- Has infinite ammo, but can only be used 5 times before reloading.
- Available from Chests, Supply Drops, and Loot Llamas.
- Takes up two inventory slots, unlike any other item.
- Can be used in water to catch fish, weapons, ammo or cans.
- Reel in when the bobber gets a bite.
- Avaliable from floor loot, chests, supply drops, loot llamas and fishing rod barrels.
- Small Fry
- Restores 25 health and no more than 75.
- Max stack size: 6.
- Restores 50 health.
- Max stack size: 4.
- Restores 50 health or shield.
- Max stack size: 3.
- Mythic Goldfish
- Deals 200 Damage to Players and structures.
- Instantly destroys wood.
- 1 in 1 million chance to catch.
- Can be thrown at enemies to deal 20 damage.
- Sometimes obtained from fishing.
- Added and variants (28/29 damage).
- Added and variants (70/85 damage).
- variant was removed quickly after the update.
- Added and variants (95/100 damage).
- variant was removed quickly after the update.
- Added and variants (20/21 damage).
- Damage fall-off vs. structures removed for all SMGs and Drum Gun.
- A new place where you can upgrade weapons using materials.
- to : 50 of each material.
- to : 150 of each material.
- to : 250 of each material.
- to : 350 of each material.
- Shockwave Grenade
- Launch Pad
- Chug Splash
- Slurp Juice
- Cozy Campfire
- Vending Machines
- Stink Bomb
- Junk Rift
- Shield Bubble
- Chug Jug
- Hand Cannon
- Flint-Knock Pistol
- Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Automatic Sniper Rifle
- Tactical Submachine Gun
- Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Infantry Rifle
- Scoped Assault Rifle
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- Grenade Launcher
- Suppressed Pistol
- Submachine Gun
- Burst Assault Rifle
- Pump Shotgun ( , & Variants)
- Pistol ( Variant)
- Rocket Launcher ( Variant)
11.10 Patch Notes (October 29th)[edit | edit source]
- The Pumpkin Rocket Launcher has returned; this is a visual change only.
Unvaulted items for Storm King LTM:
11.20 Content Update (November 5th)[edit | edit source]
- Uses Hooks as ammo, carries 10.
- Deals 75 damage to players, and 150 damage to structures.
- Can be used to pull enemies toward the player.
- Can also be used for fishing, to instantly pull something out of the water.
11.30 Patch Notes (December 12th)[edit | edit source]
- Medium range weapon.
- Infinite ammo, but can overheat.
- Deals 30 damage to players, 37 headshot damage.
- Melee weapon, similar to the Infinity Blade.
- Has multiple different attacks that can do a variety of damage, up to 150.
- Can break through builds quickly, and can harvest materials.
- Can reflect First Order Blaster Rifle shots, and can damage enemies with reflection.
- Sneaky Snowman
- Snowball Launcher
- Hunting Rifle
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Tactical Assault Rifle
11.31 Patch Notes (December 18th)[edit | edit source]
Unvaulted Items (only for a day):
- Day 1: Double Barrel Shotgun
- Day 2: Drum Gun
- Day 3: Flint-Knock Pistol
- Day 4: Stink Bomb
- Day 5: Infantry Rifle
- Day 6: Dual Pistols
- Day 7: Tactical Submachine Gun
- Day 8: Shockwave Grenade
- Day 9: Drum Shotgun
- Day 10: Boom Bow
- Day 11: Hand Cannon
- Day 12: Suppressed Submachine Gun
- Day 13: Heavy Sniper Rifle
- Day 14: Boogie Bomb
- Day 15: Flint-Knock Pistol
- Day 16: Drum Gun
11.31 Content Update Patch Notes (January 7th)[edit | edit source]
- First Order Blaster Rifle
- Sneaky Snowman
- Snowball Launcher
- Tactical Assault Rifle
- Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Hunting Rifle
11.40 Patch Notes (January 15th)[edit | edit source]
- Heavy Assault Rifle
- All Rarities
- New look for the and rarities.
- New Sidegrading system
- Cost for Upgrading decreased
- to : 50 of each material
- to : 100 of each material
- to : 150 of each material
- to : 200 of each material
11.50 Patch Notes (February 5th)[edit | edit source]
- Unreal Engine Chaos Physics
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Map v11.00 (October 15th)[edit | edit source]
- A entirely new map with all new terrain and locations has been added, replacing the old one.
- New POIs: Craggy Cliffs, Steamy Stacks, Sweaty Sands, Frenzy Farm, Dirty Docks, Holly Hedges, Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, Slurpy Swamp and Misty Meadows.
- Pleasant Park, Salty Springs and Retail Row were added back to the new map, but are found at different locations.
- Risky Reels has returned, and is located west of Frenzy Farm.
- The middle island (Eye Land (POI)) was put in at the center of the map.
- Multiple new unnamed POIs, or Landmarks, have also appeared across the map, such as a island called Camp Cod and a lighthouse.
- A bunker is hidden beneath a building on an island north of Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs. Telescopes have also been placed in bushes around the island, looking out to different landmarks. Interestingly, the name for the landmark is ?.
- A second bunker can be found southeast of Retail Row at H6, hidden between two trees, and under a large bush. The name for the landmark is ??.
- A third bunker can be found at B6, underwater. The name for the landmark is ???.
- A large metal door can be found south of Retail Row, at a landmark called **REDACTED**. It's purpose is unknown. The name for the landmark is **REDACTED**.
- Multiple items from the old map have appeared in houses on the southeastern island, Camp Cod.
- The car and truck mech can be found on the map, sunken in the ocean northeast of Dirty Docks. It has both of its arms attached again, and is holding the pole slightly out of the water.
- A hay man can be found southwest of Frenzy Farm waving, possibly referencing the stone man and stone family.
- A large iron man made of pipes can be found at F8, sitting on a moutain.
- An Uncle Pete's Pizza Pit truck can be found southeast of Salty Springs, and a Durrr Burger truck can be found north of Pleasant Park.
- Inside of Weeping Woods, a Durrr Burger head and Tomato head can also be found next to each other, covered in moss. The name for the landmark is Greasy Graves.
- A plane crash landmark can be found on one of the islands on the northwest of the map called Crash Site, referencing the TV show Lost.
- A building can be found southwest of Sweaty Sands, at the Fancy View. Inside is a red car, referencing Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- A rock can be found at A5, referencing the rock Ariel poses on in The Little Mermaid.
- October 27th: A building west of Lazy Lake has set up ghost decorations in a room, hinting the Halloween patch.
Map v11.10 (October 29th)[edit | edit source]
- Eye Land has been replaced with a Corrupted Area, called Isle Of The Storm. Cube Monsters roam around the isle.
- Multiple POIs have set up Halloween decorations.
- The Hey Boo! Halloween store from Retail Row during Season 6 has returned.
- Multiple pieces of furniture around the map have become haunted and now float in the air. Upon being destroyed, ghostly images of certain skins would appear quickly vanishing.
- Gargoyles have been set around the map, sometimes having glowing eyes.
- Soccer Zombies of the Dead Ball Set occasionally appear from random objects on the map and attack players.
- The entry sign at Sweaty Sands is now complete.
- Monitor screens at the Crash Site landmark begin to flicker every so often.
- November 5th: All Halloween decorations and floating furniture have been removed.
- The Isle Of The Storm has slowly started to uncorrupt.
Map v11.11 (November 13th)[edit | edit source]
- Eye Land (POI) was added back to the map, replacing Isle Of The Storm again.
- The movie screen at Risky Reels now displays a screen with a llama and colors on it. It is exactly the same as the one on TVs in Season 3.
- November 15th: An imperial ship can be seen in the sky. It is approaching the island.
Map v11.20 (November 19th)[edit | edit source]
- The Hey Boo! Halloween store has become vacant once again.
- A part of the Retail Row parking lot has been fenced off. A small cabin similar to the one during Christmas 2017 was added, possibly hinting a Christmas tree being added.
- Reindeer decorations have been placed inside containers at Dirty Docks.
Map v11.21 (December 4th)[edit | edit source]
- Many trucks have appeared by Risky Reels. Some are carrying cranes and excavators. Cars have also appeared, blocking off the location
- Many signs have appeared around the map, indicating the area in that direction.
- A pile of wood has appeared next to the fenced off parking lot in Retail Row.
- December 6th: Most of the trucks have fully entered Risky Reels and have begun moving and carrying cars and vans from the parking spots.
- During the day, a live test was at Risky Reels. Four invincible skins would stand and randomly emote. During the match, a voice test of four voices saying "Testing 1-2-3" would play across the map.
- December 7th: The Risky Reels movie screen has begun showing video about a Star Wars live event on December 14th.
- This event will take place 2PM ET, and is revealed to be footage never seen before about Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Posters have appeared around the map, having the same information as the Risky Reels movie screen of Star Wars.
- December 8th: Risky Reels has somehow turned back to it's Chapter 1 original look.
- Risky Reels eventually returned to it's Chapter 2 Season 1 look, and more changes have been made. The cars have been fully removed, a truck has begun carrying the haystacks and chairs that were originally in the area, and the truck holding the crane has been set behind the movie screen. Other trucks, containers, and hideouts were moved to the sides. Two circles of cones have been placed around the area, an excavator in one of the circles, possibly suggesting something will be dug up there.
Map v11.30 (December 12th)[edit | edit source]
- The southeast portion of the map has been covered in snow. This includes areas such as Retail Row, Lazy Lake and Misty Meadows.
- Risky Reels has a timer for the Star Wars event via hologram. Most of the area has been heavily changed or removed.
- A dance cabin has appeared southwest of Misty Meadows. It is called Apres Ski.
- Some waterfalls have been frozen over.
- Snow has also appeared on the mountain where FN Radio (POI) is, east of Craggy Cliffs.
- Logjam Woodworks (POI) has been renamed to The Workshop. It now has lots of Christmas decor. Inside, there are gingerbread men working at the station, and presents have replaced the logs on the conveyor belt. However, a strange bear doll toy seems to be thrown away behind the stacks of pallets nearby.
- Near The Workshop, a truck full of presents have crashed over, sending objects from the truck down a hill, including a large number of other strange bear and doll toys.
- Bushes now have lights on them.
- A building reminiscent of the ones seen in the snow biome on the Chapter 1 Map has appeared near Eye Land (POI). The landmark is called Crackshot's Cabin.
- West of Lazy Lake, a gingerbread igloo has appeared with a gingerbread man on the top.
- The blue warehouse in Dirty Docks has been transformed into an ice factory.
- A truck carrying multiple chairs has began to exit Dirty Docks.
- Huts with telescopes have appeared around the map.
- At Retail Row, the Hey Boo! store has been converted into a Christmas store, and the Christmas tree has been completed.
- Multiple trees have begun to grow in the fenced off area at Retail Row.
- A giant igloo inn known as "Shiver Inn" has appeared southeast of Lazy Lake.
- Some areas of the map have set up Christmas decor.
- The red car at the house at the Fancy View has crashed through the wall of the garage, and has fallen down the cliff, once again referencing Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- December 14th: Risky Reels has been fully finished. All the pads in front of the timer have been fully built, and lights have been placed around the timer.
- The Risky Reels timer reached zero, although it was being delayed by 10 minutes. The Millennium Falcon from Star Wars appeared, flying around the map, shortly after Star Destroyers appeared in the sky attacking the Falcon with multiple TIE Fighters. The Millennium Falcon destroyed the fighters, the remains dropped onto the map. After landing at Risky Reels, Geoff Keighley (playing as a holographic man with a helmet), Ben Swhartz (playing as a First Order Stormtrooper) and J.J. Abrams (playing as himself, then changes to Ramirez and the two characters that the other hosts used and changes back to himself) appeared, giving players a quiz and a vote, as well as showing an exclusive clip of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (premeires in theathers on December 20, 2019), the hosts ran to the Millennium Falcon and it flew away, leaving a chest containing Lightsabers (based on the players' choice). Emperor Palpatine warned everyone about his revenge on the Rebellion.
- Five TIE Fighter Crash Sites have become named landmarks across the map. First Order Stormtroopers have appeared from the crash sites, and shoot any players around the area. The locations are...
- December 15th: Risky Reels was returned to it's original Chapter 2 Season 1 look.
- All posters about the Star Wars event have been taken down.
Map v11.31 (December 18th)[edit | edit source]
- Christmas trees have been placed at multiple POI's around the map. Multiple presents surround the trees.
- A group of hedges have grown southeast of Pleasant Park into the shape of a angry face called Grumpy Greens.
- December 23rd: The trucks driving to POI's around the map have made it to their destinations, setting up trees in all the named locations.
- December 24th: More of the map has been covered in snow.
- December 25th: All of the map has been fully covered in snow.
- A gigantic frozen chair has appeared north of Pleasant Park, most likely referencing the wooden chair at the POI Outskirts from Chapter 1. It is an explorable landmark called Ice Throne.
- Multiple cars have hastily driven in front of the eastern house of Salty Springs. Multiple Sneaky Snowmen have broken into and invaded the house.
- An ice type building has appeared north of The Orchard.
- A second ice igloo has appeared north of Weeping Woods and east of Holly Hedges.
- All of the gingerbread men and presents in The Workshop have interestingly vanished.
- All of the bear and doll toys have gathered around the crashed truck near The Workshop.
- Three gingerbread have appeared at the Fancy View, in the house with the crashed red car down the hill. They stand where the people stood that watched the red car fall in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- The Pipeman now has candy cane glasses on it's head.
- December 26th: The island occasionally has blizzards.
- December 31st: A disco ball would appear every hour in the sky, and slowly lower with a countdown from 10. Fireworks would shoot in the sky while every player would dance for a limited time. The disco ball would eventually blow up, letting a firework into the sky that appeared to blow into an image of a llama and the number 2020.
- January 1st: The 2020 New Year's Event stopped shortly after the New Year began.
Map v11.31 Content Update (January 7th)[edit | edit source]
- Some snow is starting to melt, starting at Slurpy Swamp, Weeping Woods, and Sweaty Sands.
- All TIE Fighter Crash Sites have been removed.
- All Christmas Trees have been removed.
- January 8th: More snow has begun to melt at Craggy Cliffs, Steamy Stacks, and Dirty Docks.
- January 9th: More of the snow has melted at Frenzy Farm, Pleasant Park, Salty Springs and Holly Hedges.
- All of the Sneaky Snowman have melted away at the eastern most house at Salty Springs.
- January 10th: Even more snow has melted.
- January 11th: More snow has melted, causing the Ice Throne to melt away.
- January 12th: Even more snow melted. Most of the snow no longer remains in any named POI's and some of the remaining ice structures have melted away.
- January 13th: Even more snow has melted. It has nearly gone back to the way it was before 11.30, but the snow stays in higher areas of the map.
Map v11.40 (January 15th)[edit | edit source]
- Shiver Inn (POI) was removed. 2 chests can be found at its former location.
- An inflatable Fishstick head has appeared in the passenger seat of the Cap'N Carp Delivery Truck.
- A new house is being constructed on an island near Misty Meadows.
- The humanoid teddies have disappeared, as has the crashed truck.
- The Christmas Shop in Retail Row has closed down. All of the structures and items in the fenced off area nearby have been removed.
- The chair truck from Dirty Docks has made its way up the road. The Ice Factory has also been reverted.
- January 30th: A red house nearby Sweaty Sands has had all of its furniture removed from the inside of the house. Some walls and floors have been broken down.
Map v11.50 (February 5th)[edit | edit source]
- A mysterious screen has appeared on the Spawn Island. Currently the screen is displaying a glitched visual.
- February 16th: A shrine has appeared in Hydro 16 (POI) and it features candles, a golden toilet, a gnome and a plinth.
- A couch, a teddy bear, a tv, and a toilet have turned to gold in the main building at Eye Land. Interestingly, files featuring the E.G.O. symbol has appeared on the golden toilet.
- February 17th: A desk chair, a filing cabinet, and a printer have turned gold in another room in the main building at Eye Land.
- February 18th: A globe and a second couch have turned to gold in the main building at Eye Land.
- February 19th: A third couch and a picture frame on the wall above it have turned to gold in the main building at Eye Land.