|Ammo Boxes||15 Ammo Boxes|
|Produce Boxes||15 Produce Boxes|
|Henchmen||Catty Corner Henchmen(C2S3)|
Catty Corner is a Named Location in Battle Royale added to the map in Chapter 2 Season 3, located inside of the coordinate G7, southeast of Lazy Lake, southwest of Retail Row and north of **REDACTED**. It is an expanded version of the Box Factory (although it is now a robot factory) with a Big Shots cafe, some crates and a gas station. Kit patrolled the area with his Charge Shotgun and his Shockwave Launcher.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Catty Corner before Chapter 2 Season 5
Buildings[edit | edit source]
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Enter Catty Corner Vault (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 1 Challenges||35,000|
|Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 3 Challenges||35,000|
|Find balls of yarn at Catty Corner (3)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 7 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders (7)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Eliminate Henchmen or Marauders, (Recommended: 4 Players) (70)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||80,000|
|Gas up a Vehicle at Catty Corner (1)||Chapter 2 Season 3 Week 9 Challenges||35,000|
|Stage 2 of 3 - Use an Upgrade Bench as Tony Stark (1)||Iron Man Awakening Challenges|
|Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (1)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 Challenges||25,000|
|Search Chests at Catty Corner (7)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 7 Challenges||25,000|
|Visit different Named Locations in a single match (5)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 8 Challenges||25,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Catty Corner was added to the map.
- August 22nd: A Rift appeared in the sky above the POI.
- Kit has returned to Catty Corner as a Character. You can talk to him, and one of the options you can choose when doing so is to duel him. Confirming the duel will make him become a Boss, and shockwave you away before he starts fighting you with his Heavy Assault Rifle that he will drop upon elimination.
- This is probably because he is is too young to use the Meowscles' Peow Peow Rifle.
- A small garage has been added next to the gas station.
- December 15th: Catty Corner was covered in snow.
- January 10th: The snow at Catty Corner has melted.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kit most likely patrols this area because Catty Corner was formerly Box Factory, the area patrolled by his father, Meowscles.
- Behind the gas station there is a Shadow Version of the loading screen Roy G Meowscles.