Starry Suburbs Ruins (POI)
|"Castle Ruins" redirects here. For the castle near Haunted Hills in Chapter 1, see Castle. For the castle near Sweaty Sands, see Fort Crumpet (POI).|
Starry Suburbs Ruins was an unnamed POI that was located north of Pleasant Park and southeast of Junk Junction. It was added in Season 2 and consisted of a collection of broken houses, one with a tower like structure that looked like a castle top. It was removed in Season 4 and replaced by the Open Soccer Stadium (POI).
For the longest time, people thought this location was a ruined castle but in Season 10, the location was revealed to not be a castle but suburban area named Starry Suburbs and the authentic design of the mansion made it look like a castle.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
- A tall broken mansion with a authentic crown.
- Brown broken house (also found in centre of old map and formerly near Motel (POI), Prison (POI) (Seasons 1-4), and also near Loot Lake before being removed with the addition of Tilted Towers)
- White broken house A (Chapter 1)
- White broken house B (Chapter 1)
- White broken house C (Chapter 1)
Props[edit | edit source]
- Trash Bag
- Ruined Walls and Floors.
- Scattered Litter
- Homeless Camp
- Piles of Trash/Debris
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- The Starry Suburbs Ruins was added to the map.
Season 4[edit | edit source]
- The Starry Suburbs Ruins was replaced by the Open Soccer Stadium.
Season 10[edit | edit source]
- A rift beacon has appeared where this location used to be.
- September 25: The buildings have been changed and the location is now called Starry Suburbs. This is meant to be what the location looked like before it was abandoned, as the buildings look very similar.