Camp Cod (POI)
Camp Cod is a Landmark on the Battle Royale Map.
It is a small island which is connected by a bridge, with a watchtower, depots (which look like the ones from Dusty Depot) and more.
It is a storage area for what seems to be old objects from the Chapter 1 Map.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Many items from the Chapter 1 Battle Royale map can be found here, such as the following:
- Car piles from Junk Junction.
- The destroyed Clock from the Clock Tower, originally at Tilted Towers before the location was destroyed and the clock was moved to Junk Junction.
- Fields from Fatal Fields. (Although this could be a regular farm inside the area.)
- The Filming Studio (POI) has ended up destroyed and used as storage and a shooting range.
- The bear statue from Lonely Lodge. (It could also be the one outside Retail Row.)
- A statue from Sunny Steps.
- The fountain from Pueblo (POI).
- 2 pictures of Dusty Divot.
- A hut, presumably from Fatal Fields, but without a top.
- The Boneyard sign holder from Junk Junction.
- A steam stack from Pressure Plant.
- A control center. It could be the one from Salty Springs or Retail Row on the original Fortnite map.
- 2 gravestones. They are likely from Haunted Hills.
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Chapter 2 Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Camp Cod was added to the Battle Royale map.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was originally going to be a named POI, as hinted in the files of the game.
- If you go on one of the carpets, you can fall through, going into a secret area with multiple chests.
- It is possible this is home to The Visitor and/or The Scientist.