Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Medieval village
Props[edit | edit source]
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- C8 is part of the initial version of Battle Royale Map as a grid coordinate. It was mostly ocean.
Season 7[edit | edit source]
- Polar Peak was added to the map after the iceberg collided with the island.
7.01 Patch Notes (December 11)[edit | edit source]
- The snow on the peak has melted a bit and has revealed more of the tower and the fortress which surrounds it.
- The Infinity Blade altar can be found there.
- December 14th: The Infinity Blade is now gone from the altar. The snow has melted further, revealing more of the castle.
7.10 Patch Notes (December 18th)[edit | edit source]
- The iceberg has melted even more. More of the castle and town is revealed.
- The altar where the Infinity Blade used to be has been replaced with a block of ice.
7.20 Patch Notes (January 15th)[edit | edit source]
- An ice sphere has appeared in the sky floating on top of the place where the Infinity Blade was located. Examining the sphere with a scoped weapon shows that The Ice King is trapped inside it.
- January 19th: The sphere above the Peak has exploded and The Ice King casted a snowstorm across the map.
7.30 Patch Notes (January 29th)[edit | edit source]
- The chunk of ice that covers the Infinity Blade altar seems to be slowly melting, potentially hinting at it's return.
Season 8[edit | edit source]
- 8.51 A large volcanic rock has hit Polar Peak during the eruption and the iceberg now has a large crack.
Season 9[edit | edit source]
9.10 Polar Peak has cracked even more, and mysterious noises are coming from the iceberg. It seems as if something is trying to escape. It cracks more every 30 seconds and launches air out. Ice falls and it shakes