|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||9.10 Content Update|
|Last Adjustment||9.30 Content Update|
Burst SMG is a SMG in Battle Royale. It is available in , and . It fires a quick 4-round burst shot, has a 1.75x headshot multiplier and uses Light Bullets as ammunition. It has heavy recoil when fired.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
The Burst SMG has a chance to appear among other weapons and items per loot sources in the following circumstances:
The Burst SMG has a chance to appear among all weapons and items in the following circumstances:
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- The Burst SMG works best at close-to-mid ranges, as four body shots can be effective at an enemy, with the variant able to take out a full health/shield bar in a single burst. However, is it not very useful for long-range attacks, as it has notably lower damage and lacks first-shot accuracy, missing the target easily.
- Headshots can be potentially effective at closer ranges, although it would not have the same effectiveness as a shotgun.
- Make sure to carry a steady supply of light ammo, as its 4-round burst feature may consume bullets very quickly.
Changes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon appears to be based on a Kriss Vector. Unlike the Vector, which has a 2-round burst and full auto modes, the gun only has a 4-round burst fire.
- All three rarities of the Burst SMG deals two more damage than all three rarities of the Suppressed Submachine Gun, despite having a much slower fire rate and a slightly smaller magazine size of 24. Although the damage is low, the weapon's fire rate is 7.5, beating the Burst Assault Rifle (Battle Royale)’s fire rate.
- It looks like a machine pistol, but the weapon is held with one hand on the handle and the other for support.
- Followed by the Compact SMG, this is the second submachine gun to have the "submachine gun" part abbreviated to "SMG"
- This is the only SMG that has not been vaulted once.