|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||8.20 Content Update|
Boom Bow is a Crossbow weapon available in Battle Royale with a cross of an Explosive weapon. It is available in only. Despite being a bow, it uses Shells 'n' Slugs. Upon the arrow hitting anything, it creates a small explosion. The weapon has no crosshair and instead uses a velocity and distance tracker similar to the other throwable weapons (like Clingers). While holding down the fire keybind, the bow will charge up and increase distance, velocity and speed of the bow. Regardless if the bow is shot poorly or not, explosive damage from it will not change. After charging the bow for 1.6 seconds, it achieves maxed power.
Direct hits (hit on opponents) inflict both the base damage and explosive damage (115). Headshots inflict 130 damage 
Stats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a bow, it doesn't use Arrows for ammo.
- It uses Shotgun Shells because the tips of the arrows have shells on them.
- This is one of the only Explosive weapons that can do headshot damage easier than any other explosive.
- It is also the only Explosive weapon that uses Shotgun Ammo.
- This is the only weapon that requires charging to maximize power, distance, and speed.
- It is also one of three weapons that have only one rarity types (the Zapotron was a Single Rarity Weapon until it got vaulted and the Infinity Blade was in Mythic and only obtained through Creative or Sword Fight LTM).
References[edit | edit source]
- Only when it is a direct hit and charged up fully. Nearby ground shots deal 100 DMG.