|Category||Battle Royale Weapons|
|Introduced||8.20 Content Update|
Boom Bow was a Crossbow weapon available in Battle Royale with a cross of an Explosive weapon. It is available in only. Despite being a bow, it uses Shells 'n' Slugs. Upon the arrow hitting anything, it creates a small explosion. This made it much easier to hit targets on the ground, and many people considered this to be overpowered. The weapon has no crosshair and instead uses a velocity and distance tracker similar to the other throwable weapons (like Clingers). While holding down the fire keybind, the bow will charge up and increase distance, velocity and speed of the bow. Regardless if the bow is shot poorly or not, any damage from it will not change. After charging the bow for 1.25 seconds, it achieves maximum power.
Direct hits (hit on opponents) inflict both the base damage and explosive damage (115). Headshots inflict 130 damage 
With the release of Patch 9.30, the Boom Bow became a new addition to Vault, having it made exclusively available in Creative. It was vaulted because it was too overpowered stating the fact it can obliterate players’ shield and health quickly.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the only Explosive weapons that can do headshot damage easier than any other explosive.
- It is also the only Explosive weapon that uses Shotgun Ammo.
- This is the only weapon that requires charging to maximize power, distance, and speed.
- It is also one of three weapons that have only one rarity types (the Zapotron was a Single Rarity Weapon until it got vaulted and the Infinity Blade was in Mythic and only obtained through Creative or Sword Fight LTM).
References[edit | edit source]
- Only when it is a direct hit and charged up fully. Nearby ground shots deal 100 DMG.