|Category||Battle Royale Items|
|Introduced||1.11 Boogie Bomb Update|
|Last Adjustment||Hotfix 14.10.2|
Boogie Bomb is a Battle Royale. The Boogie Bomb is thrown like a normal grenade, but any players inside the blast radius are forced to dance for 5 seconds or until damage is taken (including fall and storm damage). Drops in stacks of 2 with a maximum stack size of 10, and can be found in Chests and Supply Llamas. When Boogie-dancing, you are prevented from building, firing weapons, or using items. During April Fools Day, once someone had been affected, they could jump about 8 times as high.Utility Item in
Boogie Bombs were originally found in Patch 2.1.0.but was amplified up to on
Boogie Bombs were vaulted in Chapter 2 Season 1 making it only exclusively available for Creative mode.
Boogie Bombs were unvaulted for 24 hours during the Winterfest event.
On Patch 14.0, the Boogie Bomb was unvaulted.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Former Rarity[edit | edit source]
Availability[edit | edit source]
Boogie Bomb has a chance to appear among other utility items and consumables per loot sources in the following circumstances:
|Class||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Boogie Bomb has a chance to appear among all utility items and consumables in the following circumstances:
|Rarity||Chest Loot||Floor Loot||Supply Drop||Supply Llama|
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- In a fight, the Boogie Bomb may be used to get an easy kill.
- It can be used to stop an enemy from healing, forcing them to re heal after you get one hit. You only get 1 hit before it cancells it.
- The Boogie Bomb only lasts for 5 seconds. Use these carefully when angling a headshot.
- When they had Bushes, it could be used to force someone out of a bush.
- Boogie Bombs used to be able to cause someone to die of fall damage, but not anymore.
- Boogie Bombs were very overpowered when released, so they had to be significantly nerfed. You may still carry 6 boogie bombs, giving you 30 seconds or 5 shots if you have all 6.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Boogie Bomb used to be really overpowered and lasted 15 seconds, and wouldn't stop if they got hit, now it does and only lasts 5 seconds.
- Despite that, it got upgraded from to .
Changes[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Promotional image for the Boogie Bomb update.
Other changes[edit | edit source]
A mid-patch update was released on December 23, 2017: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/news/boogie-bomb-update
References[edit | edit source]