Blue Steel Bridge (POI)
Blue Steel Bridge is a Landmark in Battle Royale added in Chapter 2 Season 1, located inside the coordinate E2, east of Pleasant Park and south of Craggy Cliffs. As its name intends, it is a big blue bridge that spans across one of the many rivers that feeds into the Eye Land lake.
Points and Sublocations[edit | edit source]
* Click on the map to view geographic sub-locations.
Other Loot Spots[edit | edit source]
- Gas Station
Challenges[edit | edit source]
|Visit 15 different Landmarks||TNTina's Trial||40,000|
|Search 10 Chests at Landmarks||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Fly a Choppa under Purple, Red, and Blue Steel Bridges||Skye's Adventure||40,000|
|Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (3)||Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 Challenges||25,000|
Map Changes[edit | edit source]
- Blue Steel Bridge has been partially flooded over.
- July 1st: The water level decreased and the bridge has been uncovered. The bottom part of the bridge, however, is still covered in water.
- July 11th: The water level decreased again and the bottom part of the bridge can now be walked on.
- The Pass N Gas station has been upgraded and slightly increased in size, most likely to accommodate for the cars.
- Most of the Blue Steel Bridge has been destroyed due to the Upstate New York land appearing. Only the west side remains.
- The remains of Blue Steel Bridge were sucked into The Zero Point.