|Genre||Battle Royale LTM|
|Queue Type||Solo, Squads|
|Release||March 19, 2018|
|Last Featured||Patch 4.3|
Blitz is a Battle Royale LTM first introduced in Patch 3.3. The theme of this LTM is speed: the storm arrives much faster than normal and loot is greatly increased so that players are able to immediately jump into battle.
LTM Rules and Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Storm and Map[edit | edit source]
The storm is already closing in at the beginning of the match!
- Wait time between storms is significantly shorter than usual; maximum match length is 15 minutes.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
- Increased materials found on ground from 30 to 75 per instance
- Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 100.