|This page may contain information affected by the Hero Loadout update.
|Some content on this page may contain information about subclasses, perks, or heroes that no longer exist or have been significantly altered. See the Hero Loadout blog for details.
Masked ninja who showers enemies with Throwing Stars and explosive Kunai.|
Bladestorm is a Ninja Hero subclass available in Save the World.
|Reduces fall damage taken by 10%. Increases run and sprint speed by 10%.
|Increase the number of kunai thrown from Kunai Storm by 6 and damage by 25%. Does not stack with non-tactical Kunai Barrage perk.
|5.30 Content Update Notes (August 28, 2018
- Mythic Bladestorm Enforcer Ninja
- Available in the Event Store August 29, at 8 PM ET.
- Features new subclass - Bladestorm.
- Kunai Storm: Ninja flips backward and throws 15 pointed knives downwards in a 0.5 tile radius. Dealing edged weapon damage. Damage is scaled based on distance with a maximum range of 4 tiles.
- Kunai Collection: Eliminating enemies with Kunai Storm reduces its cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Kunai Barrage: Increase the number of kunai thrown from Kunai Storm by 6 and damage by 25%.
- Kunaihilation: Kunai will now randomly explode and deal Energy Damage in a 0.25 tile radius.