Battle Lab (gamemode)
|Jump into your own Battle Royale island and set the rules! Select from favorite LTM loot pools, set up combat scenarios with the new Bot Grenades, and create your own mode by setting options like gravity and fall damage. Fill your game with up to 15 friends on your own island, or matchmake with default options in public Battle Lab.|
|Genre||Core Game Mode|
|Release||December 18, 2019|
Rules & Gameplay[edit | edit source]
They are similar to Playground.
Players[edit | edit source]
- They can set up to be in teams of 16. By going in the menu and clicking Change Team.
- Players respawn on death. Unless it comes from the storm.
Storm[edit | edit source]
- It acts very differently than BR but closely to Creative.
- It has a countdown of 4 hours to close the first circle.
- At the end of the countdown the entire map is in the storm instantaneously, doing 10 damage/sec.
Looting[edit | edit source]
- All Chests & Ammo Boxes have 100% chance of spawning.
- There are approximately 100 llamas per game.
- When harvesting materials, you get 10 times the usual amount in BR.
Custom Game Options[edit | edit source]
Before starting a game, players can choose to set different rules for the game like :
- Spawn Location
- Loot Pool
- On / Off
- Drop Items When Eliminated
- On / Off
- Fall Damage
- On / Off
- Time Of Day
- Normal Cycle
- Players Names & Locations
- Team Only
- Always Show
- Always Hide
Items[edit | edit source]
Battle Lab always has the same loot pool as Battle Royale but with a few exceptions :
Bot Grenades[edit | edit source]
There are a new addition. You can find them in chests or llamas. When spawned they all start attacking bots or players that are not on the same team as you.
Friendly Bot Grenades[edit | edit source]
|Friendly Bot Grenade|
Those bots will spawn on your side. On the same team as you. Unless, you switch team after they are spawned.
Enemy Bot Grenades[edit | edit source]
|Enemy Bot Grenade|
Those bots when spawned will be hostile to the player, being on another team than the player is.